PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Trade offered for Revis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leemo

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
No thread for this?!?!?! PATRIOTS OFFER 1ST ROUND PICK TO JETS FOR REVIS

allegedly.... RE: everyones favorite tweeter...

Re: No thread for this?!?!?! PATRIOTS OFFER 1ST ROUND PICK TO JETS FOR REVIS

allegedly.... RE: everyones favorite tweeter...

The Jets wouldn't do that, and that would be Bill going NUCLEAR.

this is in the FA thread...mods please ban this nonsense.

Almost like saying the earth is flat

JackBauer and I mentioned it in another thread.

But its IBN = not real......

or something

No thread cause it won't happen.

YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO TELL GOOD SOURCES FROM BAD SOURCES

Are the Pats signing Asomugha, too? That would put Asomugha and Revis on the same team, only two years later than bob said so.

four our first-round pick. It's from Incarcerated Bob. i know, should've ignored.

unless the tweeter is shefter, ignore it.

lets make 30 more threads about it :bricks:

Incarcerated Bob should be committed if he thinks that anyone believes the Jets would trade Revis to the Patriots.

Bob lives in NY and his Jets sources are particularly good. Doubt it happens, but hmmm. If Bill is banking on this hes a moron, corners are going they better move their asses and resign Talib.

one of the top CB's just signed with KC for 6 million per the pats can get two starting CB's and a safety for the price of Revis its not going to happen

Ignoring for a second that the source is who it is... why would this even be news? I'm sure the Patriots make a lot of offers to the Jets, that doesn't mean it's any more likely to get done. Probably one of those, "Hell, let's see if they'll actually do this..." Can't hurt.

But again, Incarcerated Bob, so nooooooooope.

Pats have agreed to part with this year's #1 pick ' also next years (2014) #2nd rd pick + some kind of conditional pick in 2014 (Based on teams performance if Revis stays healthy)

IBN Sports Wrap - BREAKING: AFC Rival Makes Bid For Revis by Incarcerated Bob

Bob is right about 5-10% of the time. The offer could be real, but I seriously doubt the Jets would consider it.

BTW, Bob on his Twitter gave him a perfect out. The Pats made an offer, but the Jets haven't responded. If it is BS, he will just report they declined it.

Bob lives in NY and his Jets sources are particularly good. Doubt it happens, but hmmm. If Bill is banking on this hes a moron, corners are going they better move their asses and resign Talib.

Basically my POV too B2M.

An interesting tidbit/rumor... nothing more.

But to your point BB should focus on getting a CB out of the quickly drying up CB market.

Basically my POV too B2M.

An interesting tidbit/rumor... nothing more.

But to your point BB should focus on getting a CB out of the quickly drying up CB market.

What if he plans on drafting 1 in first round which i think he does.

or he is saving the $$ for next year..who knows

Incarcerated Bob should be committed if he thinks that anyone believes the Jets would trade Revis to the Patriots.

Would be funny watching Revis teeing off on Sanchez though. As if he wasn't bad enough with his horrible decisions and butt fumbles.

I love it when incarcerated bob chimes in. Sad thing is all the so called pro's are about as right as he is.

Pretty much Schefter but once inawhile Glazer will come through.

What if he plans on drafting 1 in first round which i think he does.

or he is saving the $$ for next year..who knows

Then we're going to suck this year because he can't draft corners to save his life. Ras - IR- Dowling, Wheatly, Butler the prospect for the 4th top pick in this group to bust out makes me want to puke.

Like when Asomugha was signing with them?

Teams don't ever come in last minute with a huge offer and steal someone away? I think that happens a lot in free agency, especially the most sought after guys. I've argued with enough people on here if you don't believe him I don't care, I'll take this with a little grain of salt and wait to see what happens.

If by some miracle of God Revis is traded to the Pats, I'm sure everyone will cry and say Bob guessed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back