PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RUMOR: Revis "to hit the market?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are assuming that the Jets are interested in building a championship team, that is wrong! All Woody cares about is winning the back page of the NY Post. That is why he kept Rex as long as he did, because he was good publicity. Signing Revis does almost nothing to improve the Jets chance of actually winning the Superbowl, unless anyone hear thinks Geno could win the Superbowl? Anyone?

Woody wants to win the back page, that is about it!

I think people are jumping to conclusions that Woody knows how to build a championship team but chooses to make flashy headlines instead. The man has no idea how to lead.

The Jets are the most incompetent, dysfunctional, moronic, inept, and ethically corrupt NFL franchise in the league.

These are the free-spending Yankees of the past. I think the Red Sox are more likely. At least he stays in the Boston area.
No the Sox do moneyball just like the Pats.

Just kidding no they don't. Haha still can't believe sports illustrated tried to convince us otherwise.

The Jets are the most incompetent, dysfunctional, moronic, inept, and ethically corrupt NFL franchise in the league.

Jimmy Haslett and Daniel Snyder beg to differ, but I get your point.

Jimmy Haslett and Daniel Snyder beg to differ, but I get your point.
yea those guys are bad seeds.

Only thing about Woody that I respect is that he founded the Alliance for Lupus Research. My mom has lupus and Woody has been very generous with his time and money supporting that cause.

Other than that hes worthless :)

While you at it, Add Real Madrid and Barcelona to the mix!

That is clearly ********... Barcelona isn't allowed to sign any players until the end of the year.. Now Real Madrid sounds plausible..

Patriots need to bring out the big guns. Have Brady give Revis a call and offer him a free initial consultation at the TB12 Performance Clinic if he signs.

That is clearly ********... Barcelona isn't allowed to sign any players until the end of the year.. Now Real Madrid sounds plausible..
If Manchester United misses out on the Champions League again, they will go on a spending tear.

Asomugha is not in revis' s league. Hard to compare the two. Revis is a student of the game. I hope this guy comes to his senses.

Oakland has made some moves this offseason. Adding Revis will make them a contender for the AFCW in my opinion. Especially given Peyton's decline.

If Manchester United misses out on the Champions League again, they will go on a spending tear.

I don't want to hijack the thread so I will leave it at their problems are rooted in questionable coaching and lousy management.

Oakland has made some moves this offseason. Adding Revis will make them a contender for the AFCW in my opinion. Especially given Peyton's decline.

I don't think the Raiders are going to be able to overcome or win inspite of their New Coach Jack Delrio.

I don't think the Raiders are going to be able to overcome or win inspite of their New Coach Jack Delrio.

They will keep chopping wood...

cary williams got 18m over 3 years.
browner's worth more than that.

I keep refreshing this page every few minutes, hoping to see something, anything.

I keep refreshing this page every few minutes, hoping to see something, anything.
Don't hold your breath. At this point I see no reason for Revis to avoid FA since, as expected, the option will not be picked up. You could be waiting a day or two beyond that while he fields offers.

cary williams got 18m over 3 years.
browner's worth more than that.

Can't imagine how much more obnoxious he will be when he plays in Seattle. I doubt he will be able to keep his mouth shut at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes