PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Brady had sports hernia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but I fail to see what difference this really makes, except to provide a physical excuse for a small part of a poor performance. The hernia should not affect his judgment, or even his ability to get rid of the ball to avoid a sack. Definitely did not cause the poor blocking by the 0-line, or poor plays on the ball by Woods, Samuel, Merriwether, Hobbs, Harrison and Moss. If anything, it should have made BB go for the FG instead of leaving Brady in on a desperation 4th and 13.

well if you remember he didnt roll out much so perhaps it did effect the game

If it's true, and it caused him to miss Moss on a couple of those long strikes where he was open, then it certainly did affect the outcome of the game. Still, I'm not a fan of excusemaking, and for all that we know some of their key guys could have been hurt too.

Oh god are we really going to use this as the excuse to rationalize we're still the better team? Brady looked fine when he was torching Jacksonville. Nobody was talking about injuries then.

From the source that told me about the hernia, although he did not say when it happened prolly cause he did not know it seemed like it happened in the chargers game.

Why when you mention an injury does it half to be excuse making. Can't it just be a fan trying to give Tom some credit. My point is that Tom is a warrior, he goes out on a bum ankle and rumored Hernia and almost wins the game with anothe last minute drive.

anyone else think after the first drive that we couldve success running the ball.? i thought maroney ran quite well on that drive.
i guess this debate happens in every game.

Not to mention the nice kick return he had on his first return. He seemed like he was pprimed for a good day and than they proceeded not to feed him the ball and the few times they did it was sweep left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST