PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roster Moves Coming After Victory Versus Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buchanan on IR

I think it might be best for Easley to get IR'd ... he's really not contributing much and a red shirt year I think will be good for him physically and mentally of course. Amendola just get rid of him ... he's never going to get ahead of Wright or LaFell so what good is he. This team will win this year based on the run game ... less passes to go around which is good for Brady ... no need for 40+ passes a game. 30-35 passes should suffice if the run game is going.
Do you realize that this "red shirt year" would mean no practise for him. I don't see that as good for him. What good would it do him to not play and not practise?

Sad to see KT gone, he'll have a special place here along with Sterling Moore as heroes even though they didn't last long here.

Crap. Buchanan to IR.

Is Buchanan actually hurt? I remember seeing him out there celebrating with Arrington on the fumbled kick return.

So the Pats add a CB (very deep) and WR (deep enough), and dump two guys off the defensive line (seemingly thin already). Huh.

Wow the Second year curse hit us again I was expecting Big things from Buchanan this year.:(

Is Buchanan actually hurt? I remember seeing him out there celebrating with Arrington on the fumbled kick return.

Very suspicious.

dont get the tyms hype at all. a jag is our answer for a deep thread? just give dobson more reps.
he showed he can stretch the field against the steelers last year.

Is Buchanan now on the permanent IR?

Has a redshirt year really benefited any Patriots rookie (other than Brady)?
Miguel has proved analytically that, in recent years, it absolutely has not. No recent rookie on full-season IR has made the team - the thread can be resurrected with a search on "red shirt."

(Brady was not "red shirted," that is, a rookie placed on IR, as some suggested Easley should be.)

Well, depth at pass rusher seems like it will continue to be a concern.

dont get the tyms hype at all. a jag is our answer for a deep thread? just give dobson more reps.
he showed he can stretch the field against the steelers last year.

Anybody named a WR could stretch the field against the steelers last year.:)

Says something about Butler that they were willing to keep him as a 6th CB over Vellano.

It's Vellano being cut, and (as noted) Buchanon to IR

Will Bequette be activated?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes