PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roster Moves Coming After Victory Versus Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
KT is a Raider :(

We're 4 games in and now he has a hurt shoulder. Easley has limited explosiveness from what I see ... not sure what use it is for him varying his style to be effective as that usually leads to other injuries. Not a knock on him ... just a it is what it is.

Have you seen any plays he made that jumped out at you?

Sad to see KT go instead of the obvious but that said I would love to see both Dobson and Tyms on a go route.:cool:

Really curious to see if Tyms is just a weekly inactive WR5 or if he gets playing time.

IDK, at least the Jets have goddamn snacks.

California weather though. It'll be a little vacation for him. The next HC that comes in will cut a ton of guys anyway, wouldn't be surprised if one was KT. Then he can choose his own team.

damn...leaving NE to play in oakland with the dead raiders.
kt seemed like he really liked in in new england and can you blame him??? i'll always remember his TD against the saints last year.:)

good luck KT!

Brian Tyms must have really kept himself in great shape over the past month we need a desperate Break at WR ie...getting something for relatively nothing. Tyms reminds me of a Bigger version of Terry Glenn minus the attitude...the Pats obviously see something in him and he seems like a determined player last stop Brian Tyms make it work.:cool:

So two cuts still need to be made???

If Dobson only gets 3 snaps, I don't see how Tyms sees the field.

Really want to see a set featuring Dobson & Tyms on the outside with Wright & Jules on the inside.

First cut is Vellano, per SMY

SMY tweeted Vellano out.

sign vellano for the practice squad.

Casey Walker must have impressed (I know he impressed me more than Vellano has at any point). Also must mean Easley isn't hurt that bad.

Walker showed me more on a few snaps than Vellano ever did. That one explosion play may have been a fluke, but I'm excited to see what Walker can bring to our front.

Surprised about Vellano. He has played decently in stretches. This indicates to me though that Easley must be fine and they must like what they saw from Casey Walker.

Vellano was pushed around too easily this year in games where he had to be used. His run defense was probably hid biggest weakness. PS eligible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes