PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robert Kraft Statement [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Robert Kraft Statement

good statement, i look forward to listening to him speak about it because he eventually discuss it.

Myra says "Happy New Year, Danny Boy!" ;)

Seriously, can anyone doubt that that came from the heart? Kraft feels this like any real fan does only, no doubt, more. Thank you, Mr Kraft! Your feelings for the fans are appreciated.

Kraft is a cool dude.

i liked the statement a lot

There was to much on the line for Belichick to pull this bullsh!t.

I don't care who else was doing it. 3 Super bowls and a possible 4th this year will all have a * beside them for what? To prove a point?

Iinteresting that Mr Kraft understands how much this affects the fans. Clearly he is the brains behind the operation.

Do you cry that the sky is falling much? Talk about an over-reaction. There will be no asterisk beside ANY SuperBowl win for the Pats. And its plain ignorance to say so.

Well done statement by Mr. Kraft.
I wouldn't expect less.
And frankly it was something that needed saying.
Unfortunately BB's forte is not his public relations skills.
Good to see Mr. Kraft picking up the slack.

The only thing better would have been to announce a contract extension as a result.

I don't care who else was doing it. 3 Super bowls and a possible 4th this year will all have a * beside them for what? To prove a point?

Iinteresting that Mr Kraft understands how much this affects the fans. Clearly he is the brains behind the operation.

Yah, you are girly mon

There's no question R. Kraft's the best owner in sports. He had the wisdom to hire the best coach, after all.

Last edited:

As a girl, I take offense to that!!!:eek:

The other retort is "Yah, you are a boyy woman."

The female chauvinist sows I know love that one!

Crap deleted by Mod

Blah, blah, blah, stick another needle in your @$$, Charger. You want to frame the debate in your terms with your boundaries. Well, we don't except your lynch mob mentality, because we understand enough about the NFL to know when a guy is getting unjustifiably screwed by a jealous mob. You don't choose to acknowledge the strength of our position, because it would undermine your motivation: a jealous hatred of our coach and franchise, regardless of the facts. Mr. Goodell acted 1) to quiet the media circus 2) to appease the owners who feel he favors Mr. Kraft, thereby showing his independence 3) to appease the player's association, who want to make an example of a management figure on par with the examples made of players 4) to appease the competition committee, eager to exact revenge on a team that had reached such a level of dominance they could acquire the best receiver in football for a 4th rdr and $3 million bucks, and the best free agent defensive player for a discount, and had 5 first day picks to spare. 4) to make an example of a team to gain control of the widespread signal stealing shenanigans going on throughout the league. These various competing interests reached a political settlement that had nothing to do with "cheating" or "disgrace" or anything of the kind. You are too juvenile to recognize the twisted landscape of the NFL. Your welcome for enlightening you.

Last edited:

Crap deleted by Mod

ok, first off, I only got through a few lines. second, you don't understand, we trust our coach. Many of us are VERY pleased that the information wasn't used in that game, but future ones. That allows us accept the concept that he found a very effective way to gather information that was legal to gather, but broke a rule that was designed to prevent something other then what he was doing from happening. Soooo, our coach is a great guy forced to break a rule because of the sneaky coaches out there ;-) I also truly think Coach and Owner feel bad and are embarressed, I don't think coach realized the potential damage !!!

That is all

oh, almost forgot

TACKLIN FUEL, that's right, picture Hines Ward talking about us cheating, LT saying the same thing, now use that as TACKLIN FUEL - 16-0 baby !!!!

Disclaimer # Humor has been used #

Where is the * of which you speak? Are you a Patriot fan or do you lose sleep that rival fans will hold up dopey asterisk signs? The Pats won 3 Superbowls- there are NO *'s in any NFL records, it's only a trendy thing to do by rival fans...

Did the Commisioner order that asterisks be placed next to any of the Pats Lombardis? No?

I didn't think so.

Where is the * of which you speak? Are you a Patriot fan or do you lose sleep that rival fans will hold up dopey asterisk signs? The Pats won 3 Superbowls- there are NO *'s in any NFL records, it's only a trendy thing to do by rival fans...

Did the Commisioner order that asterisks be placed next to any of the Pats Lombardis? No?

I didn't think so.

To me its just a game.

To some of you it would appear to be much more.

Bob Kraft Statement

The Patriots released the following statement from chairman/CEO Robert Kraft today:

"This has been an extremely difficult week for our organization. The most troubling part for me, personally, is the impact these actions have had on our fans. We have spent the last 14 years developing and building a franchise that people could embrace and support. The loyalty of our fans has been the most rewarding aspect of owning the team. I am deeply disappointed that the embarrassing events of this past week may cause some people to see our team in a different light...

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

To me its just a game.

To some of you it would appear to be much more.

I agree 100% with you that its' just a game that's why I could care less about imaginary *'s that some fans are worrying about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back