PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robert Kraft should sell the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To whom should Robert Kraft sell the New England Patriots?

To me. What's the longest layaway plan there is? Transaction might not be completed until 3016

No. He may be wimp but he's the best owner of the league. He has done more great for the team than bad. But his time has come and he needs to retire and pass the team on to Jonathan.

He is blindingly awful A horrific owner who lucked out with Belichick.

We all make mistakes and Bob Kraft has owned up to his mistake. He explained his reason for accepting the penalty. However, it is still annoying when the Kraft's great Goodell with hug and a kiss.

We all make mistakes and Bob Kraft has owned up to his mistake. He explained his reason for accepting the penalty. However, it is still annoying when the Kraft's great Goodell with hug and a kiss.

FOTM says this team would have been better off in St. Louis

Kraft should adhere to a Gag order from now on!:mad: No more of his ridiculous hurt speeches.

IMO the vitriol for Mr. Kraft has gone on long enough, for all of the naysayers you all need a healthy dose of the shenanigans of Billy Sullivan & Family, Victor Kiam and James Orthwein.. we are lucky to have the Kraft family at the helm.

How many owners would put up with BB and his relationship with the NFL and Media??.. BB's big FU to all of them is apparent, that can be difficult for the owner.

Be careful for what you wish for, there area bunch of boneheads out there with deep pockets who are not even fans, who will look at the bottom line of what an NFL franchise has to offer who would line up to own this franchise.

I don't think so. Bob's gaffes are real; he's lost his grip as he has gotten older, especially since Myra passed. Intentionally taking "unpopular positions" on top of that doesn't do himself or the team any favors with this fan base.

He might be senile, you may be right.

But I meant in terms of using negotiations and back - channels and diplomacy, which none of us want to hear about or use, while Jonathan can be more confrontational and aggressive in tone in public.

Kind of like good cop, bad cop. But maybe more like incompetent owner, angry owner.

kraft is a gutless worm.

still waiting for his comments to the ruling? senile fool probably thinks roger will finally apologize!

GO TO HELL JELLYFISH!!!

I hear St. Louis needs a team now....
st. louis stallions.jpg

YEAH! To hell with Krafty Bob...let's go OLD SCHOOL!!!!

17h879mi2aww4jpg.jpg

uh...oh, wait............:eek:

Well you have to give credit where Kraft has four SB's under his reign in championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back