PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robert Kraft should sell the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He damaged the teams reputation a lot after Deflategate.
I just can't support this guy anymore.
Ugh. If you want to jump off the band wagon, be my guest. Bob may have irreparably damaged his standing among Pats fans, but let's chill out for a while because I for one am looking forward to seeing Johnathan being given control of the organization. I like what he says and believe he loves this team as much, if not more than anyone.

Dan Snyder, Al Davis(RIP), Jerry Jones and the list goes on and on...

We are lucky that he did step away, that is the way owners are supposed to act.. there about about 31 other teams in the NFL who wished they had our model for success.

The success is because of BB and Parcells before that.

All Kraft did was hire BB and then step away. Lets not make him a genius he got lucky that BB decided to join the Pats rather than stay with the Jets

sure.......he's no different than any other owner

the question is why should he different? in the name of the teams fans who are just as whiny as the fans of all other teams?

Kraft is in a tough spot.

He saved the franchise and has been to more SBs than you can count on one hand, winning four of them.

If there was something he could do to help the situation, he'd do it. If all you want is for him to come out kicking and screaming, I get it, but that's just the anger inside of you. It helps nothing

The success is because of BB and Parcells before that.

This is the same ******** argument as Obama's "You didn't build it"

Kraft merely pulled the strings and put his money up not only to prevent the team from leaving but provided the capital to build up the stadium and its area

he's a great business man, but he has proven to be soft as **** whenever controversy rolls by.....big deal.......stop dwelling on the owner and enjoy the game

Kraft's reluctance to stand up for his own brand is astonishing! A 7th grader named Goodell actually conducted more scientific experiments than the Wells report did and established clearly that their were no unnatural deflation of the footballs!

How Kraft can continue to allow this complete lie to fester and move forward is mind boggling! Kraft could clearly state and show that nothing happened. He can demand that Goodell come up with some proof to all the allegations in his ridiculous Wells Report in Context. Instead of adding a tag line to your website, stand on a soapbox and shout for all the world to hear! The man that Kraft owes everything to, is getting roasted by these false allegations and he sits around and does nothing, I'm sorry , he has done worse than nothing, as he has hugged the man who is screwing Brady and publically said he is "doing a good job".

Frankly I don't understand how Brady hasn't punched him in the face. If I was betrayed that way, by someone who I had basically built an empire for, I would have caved in his skull by now.

This is the same ******** argument as Obama's "You didn't build it"

Kraft merely pulled the strings and put his money up not only to prevent the team from leaving but provided the capital to build up the stadium and its area

he's a great business man, but he has proven to be soft as **** whenever controversy rolls by.....big deal.......stop dwelling on the owner and enjoy the game

I agree, but i think it's fine to be disappointed by his lack of action in deflategate

I agree, but i think it's fine to be disappointed by his lack of action in deflategate

I thin kit all stems from the very beginning when neither brady nor kraft took this seriously enough

then kraft made the miscalculation that his cooperation would result in leniency on brady which is a sound business move in the rest of the world, but it really played into the underlying forces of simply being out to mitigate the pats success......the goal was not to personally punish someone....the goal was to cripple the pats sufficiently so they don't make the AFCC or not win the division.........which will make future pats success that much more gratifying

and now, it's so obvious that the league front office with the blessing of likely fewer and fewer league power players (this just reeks of how Jerry Jones does things and he has the ears of some other jealous owners).....and from this standpoint, there's not a thing kraft can do........he's not a noise maker, he's not going to resort to meaningless squirming......he just looks at BB with his checkbook and says 'see what you can do'

kraft is locked in a room with 31 other filthy rich slobs, the majority who don't give a crap one way or the other.......there's more principle a a nearby prison than in that room.....always has been

and don't get me wrong.......kraft is no better or worse than any of them....they're all Jim Irsays one way or another.....and have pretty much been like that for a very long time

sometimes when adversity hits your true colors show. Kraft's wife dies he dates a 30 year old, Goodell screws us over he doesn't fight
The Beanpole Bimbo is Bob's rebound after losing his wife at an age where he's feeling mortality closing in; I don't really begrudge him that. But his bending over for Goodell -- not just this time but also previously and still ongoing -- suggests a worrisome combination of confusion/low testosterone/lack of principled conviction.

Bob probably gets and deserves a lifetime pass in New England for what he has accomplished with this franchise. Yet through his mishandling of cameragate and framegate and the crap this fan base consequently has been forced to endure, his epitaph will carry a sad footnote.

The Beanpole Bimbo is Bob's rebound after losing his wife at an age where he's feeling mortality closing in; I don't really begrudge him that. But his bending over for Goodell -- not just this time but also previously and still ongoing -- suggests a worrisome combination of confusion/low testosterone/lack of principled conviction.

Bob probably gets and deserves a lifetime pass in New England for what he has accomplished with this franchise. Yet through his mishandling of cameragate and framegate and the crap this fan base consequently has been forced to endure, his epitaph will carry a sad footnote.

nobodys forcing you to endure anything

nobodys forcing you to endure anything
It's all relative, you should know that. But then considering the insular existence you present here, perhaps you don't.

It's all relative, you should know that. But then considering the insular existence you present here, perhaps you don't.
anigif_enhanced-29196-1396312647-3.gif

still no statement from Kraft?

What people don't get is that BB is in charge of all football operations.

BB never says anything that says anything

he's likely asking Kraft to do the same

I seem to recall when the POS commissioner was in trouble during the Rice fiasco, Kraft was first and foremost a vociferous defender of Goodell. Where is his voice now when his most important player could use his verbal support. It's time to choose sides and his silence shows which sadly his side he is on.

Btw, Brady and his team, most particularly Don Yee, could've handled this better as well. His demeanor at the first press conference was terrible and became a punch line. He never confronted the allegations head on

Well, he was screwed because all he knew was the league's lie that the balls were 2+ PSI too low. Given that, he would have been an idiot to not wonder/worry if some underling had done something with the balls, which severely hamstrung him. Also, most of the people criticizing him take the "I don't think I cheated" line completely out of context and ignore the rest of the paragraph or two that was the lead-in to, where he did strongly deny doing anything.

Well, he was screwed because all he knew was the league's lie that the balls were 2+ PSI too low. Given that, he would have been an idiot to not wonder/worry if some underling had done something with the balls, which severely hamstrung him. Also, most of the people criticizing him take the "I don't think I cheated" line completely out of context and ignore the rest of the paragraph or two that was the lead-in to, where he did strongly deny doing anything.

If he was hamstrung and screwed why was it advisable to go out there and answer every question from a hostile media for almost 15 whole minutes? Where was the strong, concise denial of any wrong doing? I think there was a level of preparation in Bill's remarks that was absent in Tom's. Neither he nor his advisors understood the gravity of the situation and failed to properly deal with it. Whether a "no comment" or a prepared statement or some combination, it would have been far preferable to just obviously winging it with no preparation whatsoever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye