PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robert Kraft at the owner meetings

My post was purely in jest.
I don't have anyone blocked either, although we might both benefit from rethinking that FCB thing. At the very least our brains would thank us
You're not allowed to block me fyi

Let me show everyone how incredibly stupid I am by aligning with an imaginary Team Kraft, BB or Brady and die on that hill. I do not have the capacity to move forward and I am damn sure I’m going to let every one of you know that. My embarrassment is on par with the Jete and other ilk. Join me.

Belichick is no longer a Patriot.

Little Steve agrees:

"We definitely have similarities. I have a job, he doesn’t… I’m myself… just gonna be myself, not gonna try to be him.”

Exactly. So why do you spend so much time, pretty much daily, conjuring ways to trash and belittle him? Belichick was a great coach whose shelf life in New England expired via personnel mismanagement, sadly. The page has turned yet you remain obsessed with puking on the man and his legacy. Yes, we understand you'll never forgive him for Brady's exit but his contributions to the franchise's greatest run of success are undeniable. Continually attempting to discredit him is just embarrassing, especially so long after the fact. He's gone. Let it go.

Last edited:
Exactly. So why do you spend so much time, pretty much daily, conjuring ways to trash and belittle him? Belichick was a great coach whose shelf life in New England expired via personnel mismanagement, sadly. The page has turned yet you remain obsessed with puking on the man and his legacy. Yes, we understand you'll never forgive him for Brady's exit but his contributions to the franchise's greatest run of success are undeniable. Continually attempting to discredit him is just embarrassing, especially so long after the fact. He's gone. Let it go.
For me I think everyone is entitled to their opinion if he truly hates Bill then so be it but his absolute disdain for the patsfans members that do like BB is insulting. He has decided his war with a few members (I probably have joined his list) is more important than anything else and he will throw anyone and everyone under the bus for his fight.

I have had many an argument with other members who don't like Bill and very few leave the impression little V does, he's in a class of his own with the carnage he leaves in his wake just to hate Bill.

Belichick never sold out a player, coach or the Kraft family ...
He never will ... that's what kind of man Bill is.

Bob's recent words and actions have redefined him as petty petulant man ... soiling his legacy.

Regardless of my like or disdain for some posters…I will NEVER understand the Team Hate thing for the hero’s that brought us 6 Super Bowls.

Belichick never sold out a player, coach or the Kraft family ...
He never will ... that's what kind of man Bill is.

Bob's recent words and actions have redefined him as petty petulant man ... soiling his legacy.
Mayo also
He has not proved anything yet. Totally green
Has negative things to say about the guy who gave him his playing and coaching career
Could not get a word out of BB. Mayo won’t shut the f#*k up

It's ok to criticize Kraft for being cheap.
It's ok to criticize Mayo for not stfu.
It's ok to criticize Wolf for not signing Ridley to a $100M+ contract.

But it's not ok to criticize Bill, who actually left the team in tatters, because you say so?

20220522_160746.jpg

For me I think everyone is entitled to their opinion if he truly hates Bill then so be it but his absolute disdain for the patsfans members that do like BB is insulting. He has decided his war with a few members (I probably have joined his list) is more important than anything else and he will throw anyone and everyone under the bus for his fight.

I have had many an argument with other members who don't like Bill and very few leave the impression little V does, he's in a class of his own with the carnage he leaves in his wake just to hate Bill.
You're my biggest catch. Keep up the fight big guy.

It's ok to criticize Kraft for being cheap.
It's ok to criticize Mayo for not stfu.
It's ok to criticize Wolf for not signing Ridley to a $100M+ contract.

But it's not ok to criticize Bill, who actually left the team in tatters, because you say so?

View attachment 57311

Oh the irony. The ONLY things I've done anywhere near your list are criticize Belichick's personnel moves and question the current lack of aggressiveness in free agency. I never have called Kraft "cheap," suggested Mayo should STFU or bash Wolf for not landing Ridley. Not once on any of those things.

I've said and done it myself a thousand times: it's absolutely OK to criticize Bill. You, on the other hand, are certifiably obsessed with an anti-BB hate campaign agenda and won't admit it. The fact you resort to making things up when called out for it is telltale.

OIG3.PwJnYTCnF2VujgzH3UzQ.jpeg

Last edited:
Regardless of my like or disdain for some posters…I will NEVER understand the Team Hate thing for the hero’s that brought us 6 Super Bowls.

Absolutely. Claiming to be a Patriots fan while indulging anti-Patriot tribalism vs. key team contributors makes no sense.

I've said and done it myself a thousand times: it's absolutely OK to criticize Bill. You, on the other hand, are certifiably obsessed with an anti-BB hate campaign agenda and won't admit it.
Here we go again with the "campaign agenda" nonsense you've been regurgitating the last few years. In the last few years you've accused me of:

1. Having an anti-Mac "campaign agenda." He's gone because of his performance.

2. Having an anti-Bill "campaign agenda." He's gone because of his performance.

I was absolutely right on my takes on these two. You were absolutely wrong. Yet, you sit on your imaginary throne dictating who gets to say what, to comport with your warped opinion on who's a real pats fan.

Now, a bunch of the BB sycophants that are absolutely besides themselves over Kraft firing him; are criticizing Kraft, Mayo, Wolf, etc., a mere 2 months into the new era. This includes you: questioning the hiring of Mayo, because, OMG, Vrabel was available. Lol, no other team hired the wonderful Vrabel as a HC. You question the signing of Brissett, over your preference, JimmyG, Fields or Flacco. Jimmy is a back-up to Stafford. Fields was traded for a bag of beans to back-up Wilson, and Flacco is backing up a rookie. Lol

But you don't have an agenda. Sure man, whatever you want to believe.

I'm supporting the team. I want them to succeed. I want Mayo and Wolf to succeed. I want them to win games. Idgaf about Bill. He's gone. He deserved to be fired because he brought the team to a dysfunctional mess.

$50 mill in unspent cap........$50 mill infrastructure expenditure

The Kraft Group in action

You really have no clue how the cap works. Lol

Mad at Bill for getting rid of his first love?

Here we go again with the "campaign agenda" nonsense you've been regurgitating the last few years. In the last few years you've accused me of:

1. Having an anti-Mac "campaign agenda." He's gone because of his performance.

2. Having an anti-Bill "campaign agenda." He's gone because of his performance.

I was absolutely right on my takes on these two. You were absolutely wrong. Yet, you sit on your imaginary throne dictating who gets to say what, to comport with your warped opinion on who's a real pats fan.

Now, a bunch of the BB sycophants that are absolutely besides themselves over Kraft firing him; are criticizing Kraft, Mayo, Wolf, etc., a mere 2 months into the new era. This includes you: questioning the hiring of Mayo, because, OMG, Vrabel was available. Lol, no other team hired the wonderful Vrabel as a HC. You question the signing of Brissett, over your preference, JimmyG, Fields or Flacco. Jimmy is a back-up to Stafford. Fields was traded for a bag of beans to back-up Wilson, and Flacco is backing up a rookie. Lol

But you don't have an agenda. Sure man, whatever you want to believe.

I'm supporting the team. I want them to succeed. I want Mayo and Wolf to succeed. I want them to win games. Idgaf about Bill. He's gone. He deserved to be fired because he brought the team to a dysfunctional mess.

It's not what I "believe," it's what you demonstrate with mind-numbing consistency: painfully naive misunderstanding of how the pro game works at all levels, irrational hatred of Belichick for Brady's departure and blanket condemnation of anyone who dares acknowledge his coaching legacy. That's just for starters, it's now to where you make up things about other posters fitting your narrative for something to criticize.

In your warped view it's all factionalized tribal warfare a la "Team Bill," "Team Brady," "Team Kraft," "Team Mayo," etc. vs. whomever/whatever you want to rag about. What does all this sniping and agitating have to do with being a Patriots fan? Good question. Yet however circuitous things might seem to get with your snide, snarky B.S., it all comes back to one thing: terminal butthurt over Brady and your consequently eternal anti-BB jihad.

Again, it's not what I choose to "believe," the evidence is on the record for all to see throughout your posting history. The denials ring hollow, forever belied by your hysterical declaration upon Bill Belichick's firing that it was your "happiest day" since Brady left New England. Subsequent to that your hate campaign hit overdrive and defines your presence here to date.

OIG3.Yqg_08obAxvkpZb063a3.jpeg

It's not what I "believe," it's what you demonstrate with mind-numbing consistency: painfully naive misunderstanding of how the pro game works at all levels, irrational hatred of Belichick for Brady's departure and blanket condemnation of anyone who dares acknowledge his coaching legacy. That's just for starters, it's now to where you make up things about other posters fitting your narrative for something to criticize.

In your warped view it's all factionalized tribal warfare a la "Team Bill," "Team Brady," "Team Kraft," "Team Mayo," etc. vs. whomever/whatever you want to rag about. What does all this sniping and agitating have to do with being a Patriots fan? Good question. Yet however circuitous things might seem to get with your snide, snarky B.S., it all comes back to one thing: terminal butthurt over Brady and your consequently eternal anti-BB jihad.

Again, it's not what I choose to "believe," the evidence is on the record for all to see throughout your posting history. The denials ring hollow, forever belied by your hysterical declaration upon Bill Belichick's firing that it was your "happiest day" since Brady left New England. Subsequent to that your hate campaign hit overdrive and defines your presence here to date.
Screenshot_20231122_135450_Firefox.jpg

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back