PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robert Kraft at the owner meetings

203Pat and Venecol are quasi normal?

Oh hell no, it was 203Pat and Kdo5 I referenced.
There's nothing even quasi normal about my dude Venecol. Unless you include Abby something or other as quasi
young frankenstein igor GIF

Last edited:
I know I'm not for everyone but it never occurred to me the list of folks that had me blocked included the two of you.

:evil:

I gotta clean my flaky **** up. It's a badge of honor when weak sister like TommyBrady12/mac10/showtime 15th/(whatever he calls himself this week) and a welcher like Triumph have to run to their safe space when I post but now I'm alienating regular quasi normal posters???
Maybe @Steve102 and @RobertWeathers were on to something when they said I'm kind of a richard, who knew? :eek:
I blocked you? Pretty sure I’ve never had reason to. I like you as a poster…

I don’t think I’ve blocked anyone. Not even FCB.

I blocked you? Pretty sure I’ve never had reason to. I like you as a poster…

I don’t think I’ve blocked anyone. Not even FCB.

My post was purely in jest.
I don't have anyone blocked either, although we might both benefit from rethinking that FCB thing. At the very least our brains would thank us

Last edited:
I’m hoping he lets go. Can’t carry all that baggage around, not healthy I’m thinking.
No way. I got a big one on the hook. Having too much fun reeling him in.

My post was purely in jest.
I don't have anyone blocked either, although we might both benefit from rethinking that FCB thing. At the very least our brains would thank us
I’m stupid it went over my head completely.

No way. I got a big one on the hook. Having too much fun reeling him in.
Ahhh …I get it. You don’t actually dislike Bill or Brady or the Krafts. You just “reeling” them in…doesn’t sound like you are fun to hang around with. They don’t have hobbies out your way?

Ahhh …I get it. You don’t actually dislike Bill or Brady or the Krafts. You just “reeling” them in…doesn’t sound like you are fun to hang around with. They don’t have hobbies out your way?
I live <1 mile from the beach. Plenty to do.

While you guys pontificate on who's being picked by whom and when, or what ridiculous trade is possible, or why Kraft is cheap and Mayo needs to stfu; I'll have fun triggering the easy marks. Team Bill has lost their ****, and it's hilarious to watch.

I live <1 mile from the beach. Plenty to do.

While you guys pontificate on who's being picked by whom and when, or what ridiculous trade is possible, or why Kraft is cheap and Mayo needs to stfu; I'll have fun triggering the easy marks. Team Bill has lost their ****, and it's hilarious to watch.
Haha… so in effect, you are being triggered? That’s rich. Wasting your time trying to come up with stuff to piss someone off. Half the people I think on here just say stuff to get you bent … If you don’t surf, should give it a try!! It’s fun as hell!! I live two blocks from the ocean as well.

Yea, maybe, but his comments on Ridley certainly dispelled all the bad takes on the Patriots (Kraft) being cheap. Honestly, I'm glad his gf wanted to stay in the south, because outbidding the Tits for a guy like Ridley, would've been annoying af.

His comments on a $50M new training facility also puts to rest the Kraft is "cheap" talk. I was just reading about Hunt in KC that won't pay for A/C in their indoor practice facility, that Mahomes has complained about. That's being cheap.
Lipstick on a pig. Optum club, bud light beer club, the lighthouse, redoing the turf every few years, this renovation to the weight room, and much more are all in an attempt to try and keep a 20 year old stadium in line with amenities offered in some of the newer ones. 50 mil for new weight room or a billion for a new stadium.

And don't get me wrong I don't hate it I love Gillette Stadium I've only missed one home game ever that was open to the public (damn Rona). But your not being truthful if you think a weight room renovation is evidence of anything other than the opposite of what you think.

Look they built the thing and took a lot less from the state than most owners do. They deserve plenty of credit in this department so I'm not hating and I don't really want a new stadium and from what I hear they are keeping this one for awhile anyway so every few years they will be adding these sorts of things and have been doing it for awhile now too.

I "don't Kraft" either. I'm nothing like either one of those guys. I'm my own man. They both have flaws, like all men.
They are mensches you are definitely nothing like them.

Last edited:
Lol, you've been wrong about everything the last few seasons. You have zero credibility. Sorry, but your nonsense "agenda" driven narrative, no longer works. Do better.

Are you talking to a mirror?

OIG4.2uuk_aZZjBPDU5rajHgc.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you talking to a mirror?

View attachment 57310

Belichick is no longer a Patriot.

Little Steve agrees:

"We definitely have similarities. I have a job, he doesn’t… I’m myself… just gonna be myself, not gonna try to be him.”

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back