PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: McNabb to St. Louis for #33 & FS Oshiomogho Atogwe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor McNabb

bye bye Super Bowl dreams

Billy Devaney, the Rams GM, has come out and said that the rumours are totally false.

Devaney on Philly trade rumors: “Absolutely false.” | Rams Report | STLtoday

ORLANDO, Fla. _ St. Louis Rams general manager Billy Devaney said reports Wednesday by the Philadelphia media that St. Louis was offering its second-round pick and safety Oshiomogho Atogwe for Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb: “Absolutely false.”

Devaney added: “It’s utterly ridiculous. I haven’t talked to Philadelphia about any of their players.”

Last edited:
Sirius reports that St. Louis is amongst A NUMBER of teams interested in a McNabb trade including Buffalo...St. Louis has competition.

McNabb in the AFC East would be interesting. If he goes to Buffalo the AFC East is the toughest division in football. All four teams would be 8-8 or above.

put mcnabb behind that buffalo line and he wont be much use at all.

The only place mcnabb is being linked to that he could be happy with is the raiders, where there is at least talent.

It would make more sense for McNabb and Arizona to try and come to an agreement for a trade with Philly. He'll keep them in playoff contention as Leinart won't.

Last edited:
It would make more sense for McNabb and Arizona to try and come to an agreement for a trade with Philly. He'll keep them in playoff contention as Leinart won't.

I agree; Arizona needs McNabb, and McNabb needs Arizona.

Fatso Reid shouldn't get too greedy here. Keeping all 3 QBs would be ******ed, and the majority of Eagles fans want McNabb gone, and Kolb finally given the starting job. I agree with them: McNabb will never win a SB unless he has a league-leading defense + a league-leading running game to carry him. He's not nearly as good as he - and his ignorant suckups in the press - thinks he is.

What about Michael Vick? He's still 29, and last year was somewhat like rookie season v2.0. I'd choose Vick.

NO WAY. Vick is HORRIBLE as a QB. HORRIBLE. He can't run an offense to save his life..

I think it would be a terrific deal for the Eagles. I think the Rams would be better served long term, by keeping their safety, taking Suh 1st, and drafting a QB at #33 (or later) like McCoy or Lefevour/Pike. If the Rams do aquire him, they could win the NFC West, considering how mediocre it is, with Seattle, SF, and a Warnerless Cardinals team as competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes