PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Remember when special teams play was a big worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a previous thread I posted that emphasis on special teams is overrated (by BB). Wrong. Keeping Izzo and re-signing Eckel shows that BB really means what he says about 1/3 of the game being STs.

Last season we were spoiled by the offense when we didn't have good field position--opening out of the shotgun from our own 1 yard line for instance. LOL. Now with Cassel special teams will be even more crucial to our success.

In addition, Belichick has drafted Slater and kept him on the active roster. Finally, he has kept Aiken on the 53 man squad instead of putting him on IR.

In a previous thread I posted that emphasis on special teams is overrated (by BB). Wrong. Keeping Izzo and re-signing Eckel shows that BB really means what he says about 1/3 of the game being STs.

Last season we were spoiled by the offense when we didn't have good field position--opening out of the shotgun from our own 1 yard line for instance. LOL. Now with Cassel special teams will be even more crucial to our success.

hey quick question i dont remember seeing kelly washington in the game did i miss it or did he not play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News