PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Relativity Index for Pats/Broncos: This will be a tough game

Status
Not open for further replies.
no D has ever continued at a pace of 6.5ppg. ever. so no, they wont continue at this pace. they have 7 new starters on defense and only the good players from last year remain, THAT is why they are better. this isnt the same defense as last year, this defense is playing great team football.

no one thinks the broncos will blow the pats out. go to the orangemane where more intelligent fans are, most are predicting a close game either way.

Hahaha, gotta disagree with you there. The Orangemane is a mess. It's like a playground where children continue to pinch and prod each other.

Go to The Broncos Forums -- BroncosForums.com most of the good poster from the other two sites go there.

This is great stuff Ice Ice Brady, I look forward to it each week now, as its a much better way of looking at statistics than the usual.

That said, I do look for the Pats to break out this week and score more this week - though I have been impressed w Denver, and their defense looked pretty legit against Dallas from what I saw on NFLN in rewatch last nite. But the Pats O is damn near clicking, and as 2007 showed, there is only a defense or two out there that can stop this O when its clicking, and I'm not sure Denver is one.

Yeah basically if the predictor model says each team scores 15 point in this match up...I am thinking patriots find a way to score 21 or 24 points. They are easily capable of that. So I think it is on the Bronco's offense to show that they can score on us. If they can than this will be a tight game. If not we will be able to outscore them with our normal offensive game.

I expect both defenses to play well. Our defense needs to play well so we don't need to put a ton of points up to win.

I think our offense will do what it does and it is on our defense to keep them contained. Not saying we score a lot, but maybe 21-24 pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3