PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: Thomas *not* present for offseason program start - claims didn't know it began

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Reiss: Thomas *not* present for offseason program start - claims didn't know it b

What's up with Adalius? Wasn't he the "humble pie" guy who was down with everything Pats? I wonder what made him do the 180!
Anybody would be ticked off if they didn't like their role with the team. The Pats signed a blitzing LB to play coverage. I don't think Adalius has lost his ability, I just think he's lost desire ala Moss with the Raiders. If they do cut him, he will be a Jet the next day and flourish in that scheme.

I noticed Tom "earth day" Brady wasn't there. Must be off at fashion week with Yoko Ono. Coincidence the Pats are looking at QB's? Not if you've followed my post. Its also no coincidence he doesn't have a new contract. Especially since Manning hasn't signed his. Next year the farewell Tom tour begins and believe me, he wants out and they aren't going to cry about it. Take it to the bank feety pajamas crowd.:)
This is totally off topic but I wouldn't be surprised if Tom left given the direction the team is going. They are not built to win now but could contend in a few years. The only way this team contends for a super bowl next year is a stellar draft (which means actually having a draft pick start and produce right away) and players from their 2009 class needs to step their game up (preferably Vollmer and Butler).

Last edited:
Re: Reiss: Thomas *not* present for offseason program start - claims didn't know it b

Anybody would be ticked off if they didn't like their role with the team. The Pats signed a blitzing LB to play coverage. I don't think Adalius has lost his ability, I just think he's lost desire ala Moss with the Raiders. If they do cut him, he will be a Jet the next day and flourish in that scheme.

Yep. Arguably the greatest defensive football coach of the modern era who also coached the greatest pass-rushing LB of all-time just couldn't figure out a way to maximize ADs talents. I'm sure that is the reason....

Give me a break. AD checked out when he didn't get his way and wasn't producing. Plain and simple.

Last edited:

Thomas, i did not know you are a POS?

Oh wait... nvm you are :)

I forgot

I noticed Tom "earth day" Brady wasn't there. Must be off at fashion week with Yoko Ono.

It's fashion week with Yoko Ono and nobody told me? Sheesh. Now I know how Adalius feels.

Good move making fun of earth day too. It's not like there aren't other planets out there after we use this one up!

Yep. Arguably the greatest defensive football coach of the modern era who also coached the greatest pass-rushing LB of all-time just couldn't figure out a way to maximize ADs talents. I'm sure that is the reason....

Give me a break. AD checked out when he didn't get his way and wasn't producing. Plain and simple.

The root of the problem is that BB felt having Thomas in the middle made our LB starting corps better than having Thomas at OLB. This doesn't necessarily mean that Thomas was better suited at ILB. It's indicament of how BB felt about the next guy in line at ILB that he would take his best OLB (Thomas) and move him inside.

The root of the problem is that BB felt having Thomas in the middle made our LB starting corps better than having Thomas at OLB. This doesn't necessarily mean that Thomas was better suited at ILB. It's indicament of how BB felt about the next guy in line at ILB that he would take his best OLB (Thomas) and move him inside.

The root of the problem is BB felt Adalius was a bright and talented athlete who could do a lot of things. Turns out he was a know it all who benefitted from the kind of talent that surrounded him in Balitmore and absent it he can only do one thing, make excuses.

Brady is soooo gone. Hey MO, you can suk it man. TOM BRADY WILL NOT BE A NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT PAST THIS SEASON. TAKE IT TO THE BANK.

OK, lets make a deal. If you're right I'll stop posting here and if you're wrong you will... Deal?

Read an interesting quote from Pioli recently on the GM's role and teambuilding. He said while he now has the authority in KC, he considers it a GM's role to serve his HC and find the right personnel to fit the system and scheme they run. He said everyone strikes out because scouting talent isn't an exact science. But what really ate at him was making a mistake about a system fit...

...which is what AD was. Because those guys can do more than fail athletically, they can undermine your system.

That is SUCH A LIE! No player does NOT know when offseason workouts start, PARTICULARLY when they get PAID for PARTICIPATION! BB, get this joker out of here already. He clearly isn't serious about remaining a Patriot!

Last edited:

I noticed Tom "earth day" Brady wasn't there. Must be off at fashion week with Yoko Ono. Coincidence the Pats are looking at QB's? Not if you've followed my post. Its also no coincidence he doesn't have a new contract. Especially since Manning hasn't signed his. Next year the farewell Tom tour begins and believe me, he wants out and they aren't going to cry about it. Take it to the bank feety pajamas crowd.:)

Brady is soooo gone. Hey MO, you can suk it man. TOM BRADY WILL NOT BE A NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT PAST THIS SEASON. TAKE IT TO THE BANK.

Well let's face it, Belichick's scheme hasn't worked since 2004. Even in 2007 it was all offense. He hasn't adapted to the new rules on defense and with the receiving corps of the last 3 years hasn't adapted to it on offense either. We're back to 2006 again and Tom Brady (soon to be gone, and much tougher) was a much better player then.

These are some of the stupidest, most blatent trolling, ridiculous garbage posts I have ever read on here. Good God. Jets trolls are more coherent than this sad piece of crap.

These are some of the stupidest, most blatent trolling, ridiculous garbage posts I have ever read on here. Good God. Jets trolls are more coherent than this sad piece of crap.

I just assumed that he was a Jets troll.

Brady, Moss and Warren also MIA..... let's make sure that we bash them to. After all, voluntary isn't, right?

But what really ate at him was making a mistake about a system fit...

...which is what AD was. Because those guys can do more than fail athletically, they can undermine your system.

I miss Pioli; we can argue about his draft expertise, etc but he understood the system here and he understood BB. That aside AD has to be one of the best examples of a player who not only never fit in but one who indeed, hurt us. AD was a player you'd try and build around, the man was a BEAST on the Ravens. He definitely had the talent and initially said all the right things plus he was a veteran and exemplified leadership by being Mr. Humble Pie.

The only explanation for his overall production here has to be "system failure" but what really got me out of his corner was the way he publicly handled his situation. He hurt us off the field too, during a time when the Pats lacked leadership he didn't step up to the plate at all, in fact he was pretty negative about almost everything.

You guys really need to just stop. For all you know he could have been kidnapped, and just escaped. Or who knows maybe some criminals was secretly holding his family hostage! You don't know the entire story, so give him a break! Leave Britney, err I mean Adalius alone!

Nah...I found out...the parrot ate his mail

Brady, Moss and Warren also MIA..... let's make sure that we bash them to. After all, voluntary isn't, right?

They should be here too unless they have a medical reason that precludes training or some short term scheduling conflict they couldn't get around. Although they don't have to have 100% participation. I think Bill is happy with anything approaching 80% participation since that is what triggers AD's bonus...Let me know if either of them notifies the media he had no idea when the off season program started or better yet he's decided to skip the whole thing to persue a personal offseason non football related goal... Because then they deserve criticism too.

geddie72, this is for you.

They should be here too unless they have a medical reason that precludes training or some short term scheduling conflict they couldn't get around. Although they don't have to have 100% participation. I think Bill is happy with anything approaching 80% participation since that is what triggers AD's bonus...Let me know if either of them notifies the media he had no idea when the off season program started or better yet he's decided to skip the whole thing to persue a personal offseason non football related goal... Because then they deserve criticism too.

None of them deserve criticism for missing something that is voluntary per the CBA. That's the whole point of voluntary, and it's why unions fight to put things in as voluntary instead of mandatory. If it was so vital that players attend all of this crap, the owners should have offered concessions in order to get these workouts made mandatory in the last CBA.

Last edited:

Will they just get rid of this clown already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes