PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: Only Tate, Taylor and Green not present at start of session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I just went out and bought a spiffy new 22" LCD monitor...fired it up and the first thing I read on it was THIS THREAD FULL OF WIN!!!!!!!

My Friday the 13th is pretty darn good so far!

:woohoo:

Last edited:
Edelman @ practice:

Check out Julian Edelman back at practice, pad on his previou... on Twitpic

42606796-c966ed7659c098de635a32cfaa045341.4afd99f1-full.jpg

Helmets and light pads it is.. this proves they are focusing on technical execution.. I just cannot wait until Sunday night.

Glad that Merri is playing.

GO PATS!!

Wow. I'm surprised about all except Meriweather (who I expected back). Excellent, excellent stuff.

like mayo before the ravens game? probably all return next week.

like mayo before the ravens game? probably all return next week.

Yup! Just in time for Ryan and the Jesters, who will be flying high after beating the Jags.

Beating the Colts and then the Jets would be sweeter. :D

ill do u one better....

beatin the colts, followed by the jets, followed by the saints would be even better...

ill do u one better....

beatin the colts, followed by the jets, followed by the saints would be even better...

Anyone down for 14-2? :eek:

Damn, Tate is kind of my mid-season binky.

Excellent news on Koppen, BM, and Edelman. Having Edelman out there as another weapon is just another reason to REALLY like our offense vs. the Colts defense. Koppen is great as well. The Colts may get pressure from the outsides, but the inside should be sealed off pretty well with him back in. Really looking forward to watching Manning vs. Meriweather.

imo, BB had then out all week and all in today as a mental game with the colts coaches. I don't expect to see Light, Morris, or Edelman out there this week.

I really love this news.

imo, BB had then out all week and all in today as a mental game with the colts coaches. I don't expect to see Light, Morris, or Edelman out there this week.

Yeah, I can't see Light being out there either. I know he owns Freeney, but I can't imagine his first game back after a knee injury being against one of the league's elite speed rushers. I'd think he'd coming back next week vs. the Jets. But I have been wrong before.

As for Edelman, if he's practicing and catching footballs, I don't see why he wouldn't be out there. Great news on Morris as well.

Yeah, I can't see Light being out there either. I know he owns Freeney, but I can't imagine his first game back after a knee injury being against one of the league's elite speed rushers. I'd think he'd coming back next week vs. the Jets. But I have been wrong before.

As for Edelman, if he's practicing and catching footballs, I don't see why he wouldn't be out there. Great news on Morris as well.

He could report as eligible receiver in limited reps if either Vollmer or Kaczur get in trouble.

Nothing like having a rookie playing well in your absence to speed up the recovery process.

He could report as eligible receiver in limited reps if either Vollmer or Kaczur get in trouble.

I dunno. I don't want to see Light at RT when we have a very good back-up swing tackle. Let him recover all the way and compete for PT with Vollmer.

Green, Tate and Taylor are OUT for Sunday. Hope Tate is ok.

Light is listed as doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes