PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Lewis: Brady injuries "the biggest set-up ever"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yo Tom, I know you're a little hurt and all, and Ima let you finish, but Ray Lewis had one of the best set-ups of all time!"

kanyewesttaylorswiftspej.jpg

lol 10 chars!!!!

"On April 29, 2004, Lewis reached a settlement with four-year-old India Lollar, born months after the death of her father Richard, preempting a scheduled civil proceeding. Lewis also reached an undisclosed settlement with Baker's family."

No, that's typical.

Damn Mr. Pats lover/Ravens lover. You've just been pwned my friend! :p

Last edited:
"On April 29, 2004, Lewis reached a settlement with four-year-old India Lollar, born months after the death of her father Richard, preempting a scheduled civil proceeding. Lewis also reached an undisclosed settlement with Baker's family."

No, that's typical.

Obstruction of justice is not murder, he didn't INITIALLY tell the whole truth. They had ZERO case against ray in the murder trial. I'm not doubting he was there but VERY unlikely that he actually DID the stabbing. MAybe the man was trying to make right of a bad situation and helping the family because of a CONSCIENCE. Somehow he maybe felt he could have prevented the stabbing ( no, he didnt do it) Not every black male tried for a crime is guilty... Coming from a stone cold white guy of course.

Last edited:
dude seriously.....chill with that thug sh!t because thats a word whites use exclusively for blacks and it's usually an unwarranted assertion you could've inserted any other word.

Who in the hell are you to tell me what I mean when I say "thug?"

Jesus, numbnuts like you are why I'm practically always annoyed.

Obstruction of justice is not murder, he didn't INITIALLY tell the whole truth. They had ZERO case against ray in the murder trial. I'm not doubting he was there but VERY unlikely that he actually DID the stabbing.

It's a lot easier for him to just call ray lewis a murderer so please refrain from using any logic in the future.

Thank you

It's a lot easier for him to just call ray lewis a murderer so please refrain from using any logic in the future.

Thank you

No, I never said he actually did the stabbing. But he was, at the very least, involved in a negative way. I would never, ever, settle in a murder case if I was only trying to break it up.

No, I never said he actually did the stabbing. But he was, at the very least, involved in a negative way. I would never, ever, settle in a murder case if I was only trying to break it up.

If you were wealthy and you felt you could have done more, maybe you would have tried to make it "right" by helping the family of the lost life.

MAybe the man was trying to make right of a bad situation and helping the family because of a CONSCIENCE. Somehow he maybe felt he could have prevented the stabbing ( no, he didnt do it) Not every black male tried for a crime is guilty... Coming from a stone cold white guy of course.

Do you have any idea how dumb all of this sounds? And I'm not even talking about your last sentence, which is on a whole different level of stupid.

Maybe he felt indirectly responsible for the actions of his friends, maybe he knew either way that the little girl was going to be without her father whether he actually did it or not.

So instead of just letting his high priced lawyer spank the case he decided to try to compensate the families which would help them in their future endeavors......

See i can speculate about stuff i don't know and put a positive spin on it as well as a negative one. The point is we don't know

If you were wealthy and you felt you could have done more, maybe you would have tried to make it "right" by helping the family of the lost life.

Probably, but they wouldn't have had to threaten a civil suit to make me do it. People settle when they think there's a chance they might lose a civil suit, because the burden of proof is much lower.

If I had been in Lewis' place, and I was truly innocent but wanted to help, it would have started the next day, not four years later.

Some conscience.

Maybe he felt indirectly responsible for the actions of his friends, maybe he knew either way that the little girl was going to be without her father whether he actually did it or not.

So instead of just letting his high priced lawyer spank the case he decided to try to compensate the families which would help them in their future endeavors......

See i can speculate about stuff i don't know and put a positive spin on it as well as a negative one. The point is we don't know

See above. All of this talk about Ray-Ray just wanting to help out of the goodness of his heart is beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:
dude seriously.....chill with that thug sh!t because thats a word whites use exclusively for blacks and it's usually an unwarranted assertion you could've inserted any other word.

But why is that the one u choose when it doesn't even accurately describe the situation this is a game at the end of the day he's an aszhole, jerk, loser, dirty player etc.

But thug? Ive met thugs and they usually don't date models and drive foreign cars

Well, I'm certainly glad that we're all politically correct now. A hurrah for being PC! :rolleyes:

"Baby cuz I'm a thug"
-Trick Daddy

Do you have any idea how dumb all of this sounds? And I'm not even talking about your last sentence, which is on a whole different level of stupid.

I beg to differ, dumb****s ranting about the ONLY dirt they have on one of the greatest linebackers of all times is STUPID. Especially when it's obvious you'd love to have a player of his caliber on your team.... :cool:

Well, I'm certainly glad that we're all politically correct now. A hurrah for being PC! :rolleyes:

"Baby cuz I'm a thug"
-Trick Daddy

I'm sorry, but I couldn't hear you over the din of my rampant, race-based maligning of an innocent man.

I beg to differ, dumb****s ranting about the ONLY dirt they have on one of the greatest linebackers of all times is STUPID. Especially when it's obvious you'd love to have a player of his caliber on your team.... :cool:

Totally, up until the point he started being complicit in multiple murders. Him being a great LB only goes so far with me before my principles take over. I'm funny that way.

Probably, but they wouldn't have had to threaten a civil suit to make me do it. People settle when they think there's a chance they might lose a civil suit, because the burden of proof is much lower.

If I had been in Lewis' place, and I was truly innocent but wanted to help, it would have started the next day, not four years later.

Some conscience.

Because you know everything their is to know about the GREAT Ray Lewis and his intentions or integrity.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lewis rocking a Flying Elvis. IMO, with him next to Mayo, our defense would instantly improve. And yes, I know how old he is.

Totally, up until the point he started being complicit in multiple murders. Him being a great LB only goes so far with me before my principles take over. I'm funny that way.

as you're peering down from the Ivory Towers....:snob:

Because you know everything their is to know about the GREAT Ray Lewis and his intentions or integrity.

You know what? You're right. He just needed to take fifty months or so to figure out how to best take care of the families of the dead guys, and the civil suit had nothing to do with it.

I wholeheartedly apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back