PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Lewis: Brady injuries "the biggest set-up ever"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? You're right. He just needed to take fifty months or so to figure out how to best take care of the families of the dead guys, and the civil suit had nothing to do with it.

I wholeheartedly apologize.

or..... He made an offer, the family/lawyers counter offered (probably going back and forth multiple times) and it was a drawn out process.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't hear you over the din of my rampant, race-based maligning of an innocent man.

You called suggs a thug because he mocked the soft roughing calls that were called in our first meeting.

I apologize that was very warranted. Im sure u were calling tedy bruschi a thug in his prime when he was mauling guys.

Well, I'm certainly glad that we're all politically correct now. A hurrah for being PC! :rolleyes:

"Baby cuz I'm a thug"
-Trick Daddy

Dude im sure fixit doesn't even know who trick daddy is so rap music really isnt a good counter. unless he wants to show how white and sheltered he really is

You called suggs a thug because he mocked the soft roughing calls that were called in our first meeting.

I apologize that was very warranted. Im sure u were calling tedy bruschi a thug in his prime when he was mauling guys.

The only one that was soft was the Ngata call, and that was equalled out by the Wright call (which was the exact same). Given the nature of Suggs newest comments, I'm not sure how anybody can possibly defend the attempted shot on Brady's knee as "clean".

or..... He made an offer, the family/lawyers counter offered (probably going back and forth multiple times) and it was a drawn out process.

As a writer, I'm actually glad to see this evolve into a creative writing exercise.

Sorry, sorry...I was being a thug.

Ouch, that does hurt.

The only one that was soft was the Ngata call, and that was equalled out by the Wright call (which was the exact same). Given the nature of Suggs newest comments, I'm not sure how anybody can possibly defend the attempted shot on Brady's knee as "clean".

Spoken like a true Chowder Headed Homer :p. Rodney Harrison seemed to have thought so as well as TONS of others in the sports world. "take off the dress"

Last edited:
Dude im sure fixit doesn't even know who trick daddy is so rap music really isnt a good counter. unless he wants to show how white and sheltered he really is

That's true. I only stared listening to rap in 1983. I've been outed.

You implying that I'm the racist gets funnier every minute.

I doubt you're racist, just a clouded thinker

Last edited:

I'm watching the game in question and on the play suggs was most likely referencing. He was penalized for intent because he barely made contact with brady. That was of course after brady stared down the ref and then pointed towards suggs.

I just didnt know u could penalize a guy for what he almost did.

The only counter there is that black people call each other, or themselves, thugs as well.

Here is the official definition: Thug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the way, if I really wanted to be PC, I can point out the bolded part and accuse you of using a racial slur against white people. But I'm not ridiculous enough to do that. Nor am I PC.

That's true. I only stared listening to rap in 1983. I've been outed.

You implying that I'm the racist gets funnier every minute.

I never said u were a racist but garbage is garbage

I'm watching the game in question and on the play suggs was most likely referencing. He was penalized for intent because he barely made contact with brady. That was of course after brady stared down the ref and then pointed towards suggs.

Brady's leg would have been halved had he not been staring at the play develop for a good 3-4 seconds. By the way, it's called the "Brady Rule" nowadays. Like it or not, whether it was barely or hard, Suggs made contact with the knee. That's a no-no. The referee was just going by the rules. If you want another (more ridiculous) example, ask Vince Wilfork and Trent Edwards...

The only counter there is that black people call each other, or themselves, thugs as well.

Here is the official definition: Thug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the way, if I really wanted to be PC, I can point out the bolded part and accuse you of using a racial slur against white people. But I'm not ridiculous enough to do that. Nor am I PC.

Calling a white person white is a slur now as well?

2 wrongs don't make a right and it doesn't make it cool and i'll always call someone out on it. black or white

Brady's leg would have been halved had he not been staring at the play develop for a good 3-4 seconds. By the way, it's called the "Brady Rule" nowadays. Like it or not, whether it was barely or hard, Suggs made contact with the knee. That's a no-no. The referee was just going by the rules. If you want another (more ridiculous) example, ask Vince Wilfork and Trent Edwards...

Yet it was certainly just fine when Flacco got over-undered... :confused:

Do you have a teabag for a brain?

I seriously doubt a black man's 1st response to suggs comments would be he's a thug.

Sorry but that has middle aged white man written all over it.

Suggs dove at Brady's knee and made contact. Automatic penalty. The fact that Brady was quick enough to keep his knee from getting collapsed doesn't change that.

The rest is fiction. As soon as contact is made, the ref is reaching for his flag. It's in the air as Brady pumps his fist. The whole thing took five seconds, and that's in slow motion. Stop making stuff up.

You can watch a good clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnmGSMccDuU

Last edited:
Suggs dove at Brady's knee and made contact. Automatic penalty. The fact that Brady was quick enough to keep his knee from getting collapsed doesn't change that.

The rest is fiction. As soon as contact is made, the ref is reaching for his flag. It's in the air as Brady pumps his fist. The whole thing took five seconds, and that's in slow motion. Stop making stuff up.

are u joking? because you may need to watch it again i can rewind the play as we speak. brady first looks as the ref then points at suggs THEN the flag is throw.

I love brady but it's bullsh!t and rodney was right about what he said this is football tom.

I seriously doubt a black man's 1st response to suggs comments would be he's a thug.

Sorry but that has middle aged white man written all over it.

Do you know how many times I've referred to Chuck Cecil as a thug? Or Kevin Mawae? Or a hundred other white guys?

You are hilarious. Really. I'm enjoying this.

I'm out, it's growing tiresome. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back