PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Lewis: Brady injuries "the biggest set-up ever"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh. Terrell Suggs just said on NFL Sirius that he was hoping for a couple of pesonal penalties on Brady. This should stir the pot some.

Cool. Maybe then, someone can finish Brady Quinn's job on Suggs. :rolleyes:

Cool. Maybe then, someone can finish Brady Quinn's job on Suggs. :rolleyes:

I can see Lewis' comments as being ok.

The Suggs one is borderline.

This game is gonna be chippy anyway. Oh well.

Last edited:
I don't get how people are taking this negatively?

Lewis is calling Brady a great and saying that he's so good that if you assume anything and let up even the slighest bit, Brady will rip you apart.

Personally I agree with him. Why would any player on an opposing team trust a highly questionable injury report about one of the greatest players of all time?

Imagine the devastation that any team that came out and assumed Brady wasn't at 100% would face if they were wrong?

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Lewis, but he's basically saying the Ravens can't let themselves let up against the Patriots. And he's right.

The Ravens have the most undisciplined defense, on and off the field, that I've ever seen. As such, I wish they would all get laryngitis.

Seems like a compliment to me. Are you guys really getting ass hurt over this? He's complimenting Brady and his ability to rip teams apart. Then it comes back to something that Ray was NEVER convicted of? Talk about Ray all you want, he's a great leader and great linebacker and does a hell of a lot for the city of Baltimore. Typical....

Last edited:
This is awesome.........

Gotta LOVE the playoffs!!!!!!!!

Seems like a compliment to me. Are you guys really getting ass hurt over this? He's complimenting Brady and his ability to rip teams apart. Then it comes back to something that Ray was NEVER convicted of? Talk about Ray all you want, he's a great leader and great linebacker and does a hell of a lot for the city of Baltimore. Typical....

I'm not really sure why everyone's getting angry about Lewis either. Maybe it's the BULLETIN BOARDZ mentality of several posters here. Personally, I'm more miffed about the Suggs comment. THAT'S low. Not what Lewis said.

Suggs runs his mouth too much, no doubt. Did you actually hear the Suggs conversation? I didn't but I damn sure am not going to take the words of someone on a message board eSPECIALLY of the opposing team given the way some folks act here. Its nothing personal but I'd rather hear it myself. Any links to these claims?

Suggs runs his mouth too much, no doubt. Did you actually hear the Suggs conversation? I didn't but I damn sure am not going to take the words of someone on a message board eSPECIALLY of the opposing team given the way some folks act here. Its nothing personal but I'd rather hear it myself. Any links to these claims?

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...injuries-biggest-set-up-ever.html#post1677063

Suggs is a dirtball. I would not deny for a minute that he said something like this. Also, given this quote (if true), I'm not sure how anybody can still claim that the attempted hit on Brady WASN'T dirty in nature.

Last edited:
No need in arguing, Suggs can dig his own grave.

I can already think of a bigger set up... Ray Lewis's friends taking the fall for when he murdered someone
"Yo Tom, I know you're a little hurt and all, and Ima let you finish, but Ray Lewis had one of the best set-ups of all time!"

kanyewesttaylorswiftspej.jpg

"Yo Tom, I know you're a little hurt and all, and Ima let you finish, but Ray Lewis had one of the best set-ups of all time!"

kanyewesttaylorswiftspej.jpg

So, Tom Terrific does wear a DRESS? :singing:

haven't read all the responses yet but he has a point!

See MJ and the FLU, LFB and bad back and of course Tiger and a torn knee

Typical......

"On April 29, 2004, Lewis reached a settlement with four-year-old India Lollar, born months after the death of her father Richard, preempting a scheduled civil proceeding. Lewis also reached an undisclosed settlement with Baker's family."

No, that's typical.

Last edited:
Because he's a dumbass dirty f****** thug.

Even if he didn't say this newest thing.

dude seriously.....chill with that thug sh!t because thats a word whites use exclusively for blacks and it's usually an unwarranted assertion you could've inserted any other word.

But why is that the one u choose when it doesn't even accurately describe the situation this is a game at the end of the day he's an aszhole, jerk, loser, dirty player etc.

But thug? Ive met thugs and they usually don't date models and drive foreign cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back