PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Lewis: Brady injuries "the biggest set-up ever"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know how many times I've referred to Chuck Cecil as a thug? Or Kevin Mawae? Or a hundred other white guys?

You are hilarious. Really. I'm enjoying this.

really how would i possibly know this because U said it right.

I seriously have never heard that word used about a caucasian male. Im not joking.

are u joking? because you may need to watch it again i can rewind the play as we speak. brady first looks as the ref then points at suggs THEN the flag is throw.

I love brady but it's bullsh!t and rodney was right about what he said this is football tom.

:05 Contact is made.

:07 Brady may or may not be pointing at Suggs.

:07 Ref already has hand on flag.

:09 Flag is out and being twirled by ref.

:09 Brady fist pump.

:10 Flag leaves refs hand.

And that's in slo-mo.

Please, please argue that.

:05 Contact is made.

:07 Brady points directly at Suggs.

:07 Ref already has hand on flag.

:09 Flag is out and being twirled by ref.

:09 Brady fist pump.

:10 Flag leaves refs hand.

And that's in slo-mo.

Please, please argue that.

I fixed your post for you

I seriously have never heard that word used about a caucasian male. Im not joking.

Then clean out your ears and pay attention to the big, sometimes beautiful world around you. Being ignorant doesn't mean you're right. You made an asinine assumption, based on your prejudices, not mine, and that's your problem, not mine.

Time for bed. Us old white guys need our rest. These early Klan rallies are killing me.

27361925.jpg

Calling a white person white is a slur now as well?

2 wrongs don't make a right and it doesn't make it cool and i'll always call someone out on it. black or white

No it isn't. But calling someone a thug doesn't automatically make that person a racist, either. See, your first post, right from when you entered the thread, shows why people who post frequently in the political arena should not post in the football forum. Everyone and their mother probably knew what Fixit meant (which wasn't racially intended), but you came in and ruined the thread anyway. That one post took the thread WAYYYY off topic to a place that it didn't need to go and it is still devolving into that topic. I'll tell you what I tell everyone else that enters the sports forums from that hellish hole of a forum: keep it in politics. Race baiting of any type does not belong up here and it's the quickest way to get yourself banned. Nobody here cares about whether you think it's racist. We're here to talk football. If you want to discuss how Fixit is a racist, take it up with him over PM. Not here.

Yet it was certainly just fine when Flacco got over-undered... :confused:

Do you have a teabag for a brain?

You do realize that this post isn't coherent in the least, right?

And no, it doesn't matter because Flacco is inbred.

Then clean out your ears and pay attention to the big, sometimes beautiful world around you. Being ignorant doesn't mean you're right. You made an asinine assumption, based on your prejudices, not mine, and that's your problem, not mine.

Time for bed. Us old white guys need our rest. These early Klan rallies are killing me.

Before or after you watch a little glenn beck?

O and in the future I'd love to hear more jokes about lynching innocent african-americans because that's what the klan did. But i totally get it your using a punch-line about one of the most painful periods in african-american history.....

......classic

You've got to either be kidding, or you're being intentionally obtuse. The work "thug" was used to refer to pretty much every member of the mafia from the 1930's up until the 1990's. And I'm only 23...

O and in the future I'd love to hear more jokes about lynching innocent african-americans because that's what the klan did. But i totally get it your using a punch-line about one of the most painful periods in african-american history.....

......classic

Ugh. Could a mod put this thread out of it's misery?

You've got to either be kidding, or you're being intentionally obtuse. The work "thug" was used to refer to pretty much every member of the mafia from the 1930's up until the 1990's. And I'm only 23...

I was assuming you understood that i was talking about present tense. In today's america when someone says thug you don't think of al capone

mentioning the clan was cool but saying what they did was over the top i got it. i didn't mean top go there but that sh!t grinds my gears my apologies

I was assuming you understood that i was talking about present tense. In today's america when someone says thug you don't think of al capone

That's a pretty big copout, if you ask me. But whatever floats your boat.

Sorry, but I don't take it as a racially fueled word used to refer to just black people. I take it to refer to someone who actually acts like a thug, the way the word is defined. And, sorry, but Suggs acts like a thug. He always has. Look at the quote that's presented in the thread then look at the Wikipedia definition I gave you. Suggs is a thug. But I don't suppose you would want to do that because it would be inconvenient to your politically motivated rant. If you want to keep ignoring it and continue ruining the thread, then that's up to you.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, whomever mentioned Kevin Mawae behaving like a thug on the field, kudos. That's about as spot on as it gets.

Last edited:
That's a pretty big copout, if you ask me. But whatever floats your boat.

Sorry, but I don't take it as a racially fueled word used to refer to just black people. I take it to refer to someone who actually acts like a thug, the way the word is defined. And, sorry, but Suggs acts like a thug. He always has. Look at the quote that's presented in the thread then look at the Wikipedia definition I gave you. Suggs is a thug. But I don't suppose you would want to do that because it would be inconvenient to your politically motivated rant. If you want to keep ignoring it and continue ruining the thread, then that's up to you.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, whomever mentioned Kevin Mawae behaving like a thug on the field, kudos. That's about as spot on as it gets.

The first requirement of the definition is a criminal which suggs is not.

How is it a copout because the italian mafia of more than 50 years ago wasn't at the fore front of my mind. The fact is you raised one name. there are alot more black athletes that are called thugs because of ridiculous reasons.

Once again i didnt mean to ruin the thread if i did i apologize but that thug sh!t is usually racially charged and for you to sit here and act as if white males are commonly referred to as thugs is ridiculous.

Who in the hell are you to tell me what I mean when I say "thug?"

Jesus, numbnuts like you are why I'm practically always annoyed.

No, you're an ******* because you're from Boston.

Last edited:

......classic

Ummmmmm...wow.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you're not real good with sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down