PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Lewis: Brady injuries "the biggest set-up ever"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you're an ******* because you're from Boston.

Now that's at least closer to the truth than me being a racist because I called Suggs a thug. You should be very proud!

Ummmmmm...wow.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you're not real good with sarcasm.

yea i guess not......

Look dude i didn't mean to flame you afterwards i don't think you said it with any ill-will im a proud black man and when certain things are said I feel some type of way thats all. we both love the pats atleast on that we can always agree.

are we good.....

How many here think we run right at Ray Lewis?

Once again i didnt mean to ruin the thread if i did i apologize but that thug sh!t is usually racially charged and for you to sit here and act as if white males are commonly referred to as thugs is ridiculous.

Bro, if anything it's subconsciously racial, in which case you should be picking a bone with the societal structure of America.

How many here think we run right at Ray Lewis?

I take it you're pretty confident about this game. If we do run it his way, we're going to have to go through Ngata before we can get to him and Baltimore has given up the lowest yards per carry of any team in the league this year. If we win, it's going to probably be through the air and defense.

I take it you're pretty confident about this game. If we do run it his way, we're going to have to go through Ngata before we can get to him and Baltimore has given up the lowest yards per carry of any team in the league this year. If we win, it's going to probably be through the air and defense.

We do have to run to set up the pass. We have to try and stay pretty balanced on offense, we cant come out and throw the ball 50+ times and expect to win

We do have to run to set up the pass. We have to try and stay pretty balanced on offense, we cant come out and throw the ball 50+ times and expect to win

Our runners are all good at running outside ... Ngata and Lewis won't get to be a factor.

and on the playground is where i spent most of my days........

Chillin out back, relaxin, all shootin some B-Ball outside of the school.

Leave it to Patjew to diffuse the situation.

Our runners are all good at running outside ... Ngata and Lewis won't get to be a factor.

I'm not so sure about that. Morris and Taylor are definitely at their best when they are running in between the tackles. Maroney is more of an off tackle back, definitely not a back that makes big plays off of sweeps and runs to the outside.

I'm not so sure about that. Morris and Taylor are definitely at their best when they are running in between the tackles. Maroney is more of an off tackle back, definitely not a back that makes big plays off of sweeps and runs to the outside.

I agree that it actually might pay to keep running it at Ngata with Morris and Taylor. Let Maroney and Faulk control the outsides. The term "pound the rock" didn't come around for nothing. Repeatedly running at Ngata, though it might not produce much outside of a three yard gain, will eventually tire the big man out. On top of that, it will set up the play action nicely.

Just a hunch on my part ... I think the line is going to be very mobile on Sunday. I think our line plays best when they are moving ... we're going to be going left and right and left again.

I think our running attack has been lying in wait all year. it's just that Moss and Welker were better options when we had Wes. Edelman will be there to help move the chains but i think the backs will be carrying and receiving at least 60% of the offense on Sunday. The playbook will be wide open ... just a hunch.

Just a hunch on my part ... I think the line is going to be very mobile on Sunday. I think our line plays best when they are moving ... we're going to be going left and right and left again.

I think our running attack has been lying in wait all year. it's just that Moss and Welker were better options when we had Wes. Edelman will be there to help move the chains but i think the backs will be carrying and receiving at least 60% of the offense on Sunday. The playbook will be wide open ... just a hunch.

The playbook will definitely be wide open on Sunday. It is a good thing. I agree with you that it will probably be 60% run and 40% pass, especially with the cold weather and wind in the forecast. I think we do need to run up the middle a good amount to set up the play action which will lead to some big plays from Moss and our WRs

Personally... i don't like the guy..

but as a player... DAYUUMMM I wish he played for us.

I didnt take his comments as a jab @ TB. Sounded more like he was giving him respect. But... it's all how you read it i suppose.

Ray doesn't sit pretty in first place in tackles in the entire conference from getting guys purely up the middle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes