PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Lewis: Brady injuries "the biggest set-up ever"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray Lewis, always good for a few gems.

"You don't become a Super Bowl champion in this business without having character and dignity for what you do for your teammates," Lewis said Monday on his weekly radio show. "We won a Super Bowl without Adalius Thomas. The New England Patriots won three Super Bowls without Adalius Thomas. You're talking about a guy we put in, great talent, but, systematically, we had to fit into our schemes.

"When you take a shot at men that you claim to love to go to war with, I call those cowards. If you got something to say privately, you don't have to go to a newspaper. If you got something to say to a man, speak it."

"When you find a guy like this and he's the first to not celebrate with his teammates, you got to ask yourself, 'Who's looking for the limelight?'" Lewis said. "You're talking about a guy who's been to one or two Pro Bowls. I done been to eight. I can quadruple that."

Scout.com: R. Lewis, A.D. feud escalates

"Without totally going off the wall here, it is embarrassing to the game," Lewis said after the 27-21 loss to the Patriots. "[Tom] Brady is good enough to make his own plays. Let him make the play. When you have two great teams that are going at it, let them go at it. Both of their touchdown drives had personal fouls that kept drives alive. Did that win or lose the game? No, but it got them 14 points."

Ray Lewis, Ed Reed of Baltimore Ravens won't be fined for remarks - ESPN

i think this thread has strayed wildly away from the original point that ray lewis is a murdering ******.

i think this thread has strayed wildly away from the original point that ray lewis is a murdering ******.

:singing: Better then any LB on your Roster.

Damn, I thought I could get away with assuming that a Patriots fan would be from Massachusetts, but alas, the bandwagon is too big.

You should see how many Pats bandwagoners there are where I live.

A.) I'm actually from DC.

B.) Those statistics quite obviously apply to the inner-city. Even if I was from Baltimore, do you think I would be from the inner-city?

C.) A more accurate statistic may be that Maryland is the richest state in the country per household, and has the best education system in the nation.

I always thought that was Connecticut, but it looks like CT was # 1 in 1999 but not anymore. According to Wiki, MD was # 1 in 2008 and NJ was # 1 in 2007. CT is 4, MA is 6, NH is 7. RI is # 867.

So I guess Ray Lewis was right when he said that Maryland has high incomes.

I always thought that was Connecticut, but it looks like CT was # 1 in 1999 but not anymore. According to Wiki, MD was # 1 in 2008 and NJ was # 1 in 2007. CT is 4, MA is 6, NH is 7. RI is # 867.

Some reason, this has me rolling.

Yes! Crabcakes and football that's...what...Maryland...DOES!

Damn, I thought I could get away with assuming that a Patriots fan would be from Massachusetts, but alas, the bandwagon is too big.

Of course, you 'ol time Ravens fans' go all the way back to...........

Last edited:

Being a Patriots fan in Maryland is like hitting the jackpot!!! :D

Being a Patriots fan in Maryland is like hitting the jackpot, for the last decade but before that I was only 50 percent good :D

:p Figured I'd put some truth to that statement.

Because the Ravens are the first team Baltimore has ever had, amirite?

The first one they ever stole.........after hypocritically whining for a decade and a half about India-no-place.

So yes, you are running an epic fail there, son. Irsay left Baltimore with that other franchise. I was in Catonsville in the 80's and early 90's and watched all of you swearing off the NFL and Tagliabue while trying oh so hard to convince yourselfs that the Canadian Football League was more "real" football.

It was a hilarious decade and a half. If anyone knows "bandwaggoning" it would be the fans of Baltimore football who have velcro logo's on their hats - - look underneath the Ravens logo and you will see the CFL, USFL, Colts, etc.

So YOU throwing the "bandwagon" term around is pathetically HI-larious.

Desperation looks funny to Patriots and Red Sox fans who have two PRIVATELY funded stadiums - - compared to the Maryland Stadium Authority.

Last edited:
I have two tickets for the game. Section 121 row 31. I'm from Michigan and have two extra. I want a Pats fan to get them. I am selling them for 130 ea. 5 bucks below face value. If your interested email me at [email protected]

Uh oh. Terrell Suggs just said on NFL Sirius that he was hoping for a couple of pesonal penalties on Brady. This should stir the pot some.

Great! I love it when they give refs extra incentive.

The Ravens have the most undisciplined defense, on and off the field, that I've ever seen. As such, I wish they would all get laryngitis.

No, please tell the refs to watch you more, Mr. Suggs.:D

Seems like a compliment to me. Are you guys really getting ass hurt over this? He's complimenting Brady and his ability to rip teams apart. Then it comes back to something that Ray was NEVER convicted of? Talk about Ray all you want, he's a great leader and great linebacker and does a hell of a lot for the city of Baltimore. Typical....

Have you started thinking of your whine yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
dude seriously.....chill with that thug sh!t because thats a word whites use exclusively for blacks and it's usually an unwarranted assertion you could've inserted any other word.

But why is that the one u choose when it doesn't even accurately describe the situation this is a game at the end of the day he's an aszhole, jerk, loser, dirty player etc.

But thug? Ive met thugs and they usually don't date models and drive foreign cars
Thug Definition | Definition of Thug at Dictionary.com
I missed the racist reference, unless you mean the Indian Thugee cult of the 1800s. Can you highlight the part about cars and models.

You called suggs a thug because he mocked the soft roughing calls that were called in our first meeting.

I apologize that was very warranted. Im sure u were calling tedy bruschi a thug in his prime when he was mauling guys.

Dear West Philly,

Are you drunk? Bruschi was a Patriot and can therefore NEVER be called anything remotely negative.

The example you want is is that Chicago guy - I forget his name.

I doubt you're racist, just a clouded thinker

Did you forget the ":D"?

He blew you away with needing 50 months to decide how to help and the suit had nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back