PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rams to hire Miami coordinator Linehan as coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a co-worker who is a Rams fan and he isn't too happy about it. He knows that defense wins and was hoping the Rams would change.

I heard at one point they were talking to Monte Kiffin the DC of Tampa bay, but otherwise they talked to only offensive coaches.

Another franchise that still doesn't get it.

The Gr8est said:
I have a co-worker who is a Rams fan and he isn't too happy about it. He knows that defense wins and was hoping the Rams would change.

I heard at one point they were talking to Monte Kiffin the DC of Tampa bay, but otherwise they talked to only offensive coaches.

Linehan isn't all that bad. I dunno if he will make it as a coach...but he was the guy responsible for making the Vikings look good offensively. If he hires the right defensive coordinator, they might be formidable.

Rams, Schrams ... who cares about THEM?

The smile here is because the Phins lose a pretty fair OC ... who was supposed to be tight with the QB. Brand new there last year, too. That spells disruption on that side of the ball.

Anything that handicaps Saban is alright with me.

The Gr8est said:

I thought Kiffin was a career Tampa Bay guy at this point, or, actually, from their super bowl year.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
Linehan isn't all that bad. I dunno if he will make it as a coach...but he was the guy responsible for making the Vikings look good offensively. If he hires the right defensive coordinator, they might be formidable.

Yeah is Jim Bates still out there and yes they do need the right defensive coordinator.

This is big news! Linehan was one of several stud coaches in Miami. They were on their way toward being a perennial playoff team. Their defense will be good, so our best hope if for their offense to stagnate. This loss of OC helps the Patriots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back