PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Radio Gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can expect this kind of crap until the cows come home. Even HSPN buried in its article that the Communications Equipment is the responsibility of the NFL and both sides were experiencing problems, exacerbated by the weather, which were eventually fixed.

Last night, Tomlin was obviously in a bad mood because his team had lost a game that he thought they could have won (missed FG's, etc). Like it or not, a visiting Coach is going to be able to distract from his team's performance on the field by implying the Patriots did something dicey.

If this were any other team, I'd just say "stuff happens and people will have to learn to live with it," but since it's the Patriots they should probably invest whatever they need to invest to fix the electrical system. If the team can drop a few million dollars on a patio for the fans, it can drop a few grand to fix whatever is causing this.

Knew I'd wake up to some ridiculous bs. :D

Apparently the squealers will be filing a complaint

This could so easily be trumped up to a suspension for Belichick somehow and more lost draft picks. Send Wells out there to CTRL-F everyones' phone for "Radio" or "Headset" omit all context, find what could be construed in the worst possible light, write a vague conclusion that's impossible to disprove, like you know, someone being probably generally aware of something. Then bham, BB suspended for the season.

Ah yeah I'll just leave this here . . .

miketomlintrip.gif

SMIL2.gif

Probably because Rex' dad would tell him off if he ever whined like that. He comes from the old school era, where players and coaches actually took responsibility for their mistakes.

I know a different Buddy Ryan, the one who threw a punch at Kevin Gilbride, his own team's OC.

One thing Buddy passed on to his boy Rex is the loud mouth.

Ridiculous no way they can suspend for what they can and cant prove

I would not be shocked to see an NFL "investigation". There are enough rotten people in that league office to stoop to it.

SMIL2.gif

Gee, that doesn't look like the losing HC from last night. That guy was angry.

This is not going to stop until Belichick's legacy is completely destroyed. I feel sick to my stomach about it. He does not deserve this.

So look what Roger has done for the NFL. Nobody is talking about football. They are talking about headsets and defensive movement. Can't wait for the rest of the season.

Is the NFL going to penalize themselves a first round pick in 2016, 4th round pick in 2017, 1 million dollars and suspend Goodell/Kensil for 4 games ? Since they are in control of the headsets/communication systems ? They sure as **** can't penalize the Pats for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back