PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question for Pats Fans in Indy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am heading out to Indy for the weekend tomorrow morning. My hubby bought me tickets to Sunday's game hoping it would be the Pats, but we still get to see a good contest btwn Indy and the Steelers. My question is this - is there a good sports bar in Indy where other Pats fans go to watch the Pats game? Not sure if I will go as I get very emotional during games (lots of screaming and yelling - not bad when you are at a game or among friends, but can be weird when you are the only one there behaving that way!) and I may decide I am better off in my hotel room, but as my hubby pointed out we might get complaints if we stay in the room (if you think I am exaggerating, I have had people cover their ears and move away from me at more than one game). Thanks for any info you can provide! Go Pats!

Here's a link listing some of the sports bars here. I usually stay home to watch the games, but occasionly I've gone to a couple of the bars. Never had any problems anywhere. But then again, the Indy fans keep getting a little more frustrated each year....gee, I wonder why...??

Hope we add to their misery again this year....:)

http://cityguide.aol.com/indianapolis/coltsbars/

Thanks for the info Ken! I doubt they'll give me a hard time - if the Pats aren't doing well I'm sure they'll love to see a grown Pats fan cry. If the Pats are doing well, they'll be riding high expecting to face them next week. God, I hope we win!! 24 hours from now we'll pretty much know. Thanks again! Go Pats!

Ken, thanks for the heads up on La Loma. Im sold

I went there tonight and it was literally fanstastic. And, I have freinds who own upscale mexican establishments so I'm rather decerning. I had Buffalo for the first time, but I was very tempted to try their steak and lobster fajitas.

The medium margaritas are huge and the tequila very decent.

Last edited:
I went out this morning and pulled my pots....got a dozen pound and three quarter "bugs"(lobsters to you land lubbers)out of the five wire cages....on the way in to dock I stopped at the sand bar and dug a peck of steamers...today I'm gonna kick back and steam the suckers up, draw some lemon butter,ice up the Bud long necks and see if I can come up with even ONE reason why I would EVER want to see Indianapolis again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft