Welcome to PatsFans.com

Question for Pats Fans in Indy...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsDeb, Jan 13, 2006.

1. PatsDeb

PatsDeb PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -1

I am heading out to Indy for the weekend tomorrow morning. My hubby bought me tickets to Sunday's game hoping it would be the Pats, but we still get to see a good contest btwn Indy and the Steelers. My question is this - is there a good sports bar in Indy where other Pats fans go to watch the Pats game? Not sure if I will go as I get very emotional during games (lots of screaming and yelling - not bad when you are at a game or among friends, but can be weird when you are the only one there behaving that way!) and I may decide I am better off in my hotel room, but as my hubby pointed out we might get complaints if we stay in the room (if you think I am exaggerating, I have had people cover their ears and move away from me at more than one game). Thanks for any info you can provide! Go Pats!
  2. IndyKen

IndyKen Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Here's a link listing some of the sports bars here. I usually stay home to watch the games, but occasionly I've gone to a couple of the bars. Never had any problems anywhere. But then again, the Indy fans keep getting a little more frustrated each year....gee, I wonder why...??

Hope we add to their misery again this year....:)

http://cityguide.aol.com/indianapolis/coltsbars/
  3. PatsDeb

PatsDeb PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -1

Thanks for the info Ken! I doubt they'll give me a hard time - if the Pats aren't doing well I'm sure they'll love to see a grown Pats fan cry. If the Pats are doing well, they'll be riding high expecting to face them next week. God, I hope we win!! 24 hours from now we'll pretty much know. Thanks again! Go Pats!
  4. Triumph

Triumph Rookie

Ratings:
    +181 / 45 / -16

#32 Jersey

Ken, thanks for the heads up on La Loma. Im sold

I went there tonight and it was literally fanstastic. And, I have freinds who own upscale mexican establishments so I'm rather decerning. I had Buffalo for the first time, but I was very tempted to try their steak and lobster fajitas.

The medium margaritas are huge and the tequila very decent.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2006
  5. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,351 / 16 / -18

I went out this morning and pulled my pots....got a dozen pound and three quarter "bugs"(lobsters to you land lubbers)out of the five wire cages....on the way in to dock I stopped at the sand bar and dug a peck of steamers...today I'm gonna kick back and steam the suckers up, draw some lemon butter,ice up the Bud long necks and see if I can come up with even ONE reason why I would EVER want to see Indianapolis again.