PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Query re Thomas and Mills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Haven't been able to see many games and wondered if these guys are playing at all? Along with hoping our receivers progress in their development (which it appears they are), I thought maybe these two guys would at some point add something positive to our offense - any chance of that happening? Have either made any contributions to this point? Thanks....

Thomas gets about 1 pass towards him a game, mills hasnt even seen the field.

Mill has been inactive all 6 games, a few of them for the few.

Thomas has been active every week, and saw plenty of time last weekend with Graham and Mills out. He lined up a lot at FB, but didn't catch any passes. He's been doing great as a blocker, and has 2 catches for 40 yards on the season.

Thomas played quite a bit on Sunday versus the Bills. He was only thrown to once, and apparently was quite a ways down on Brady's progression because he was open several times. So far I like what I see from this kid, but it seems that Graham's absence had an effect on the running game.

Last edited:
bosfan said:
Haven't been able to see many games and wondered if these guys are playing at all? Along with hoping our receivers progress in their development (which it appears they are), I thought maybe these two guys would at some point add something positive to our offense - any chance of that happening? Have either made any contributions to this point? Thanks....

I don't think fans realize that in the Pats offense Mills,Thomas,and Evans are essentially ONE guy.

Whether it's a 3 TE alignment or 2 TE and a HB/FB......it's still ONE guy.

So,their value is more ST than anything.

If you add Pass to the mix,it's still just ONE guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News