PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PRESEASON GAME DAY THREAD: Patriots vs. Packers 8/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what they say on total access and show him warming up!

Fred Kirsch

"...spotted Hightower. That would be a surprise as he's worn a red non-contact jersey throughout camp".

It's scrolling on my tv saying it won't be aired that a football life will be on:( wtf my guide says it will be on! Anywhere online to watch?
it is 0n wwlp chan 22 in western mass, so it must be on other stations

great nfl films piece on last SB play ..interviwws with pats coaches.

Not a horrible combo IMO. Could have Devey and Kline out there... Fleming should be better, Jackson has reportedly looked good, Mason just needs pass pro work, I think Andrews will be fine... Haven't heard a ton about Barker though.

Having Brady behind some rookie linemen is somewhat of a risk but damn if one of those poor guys blow an assignment they are going to hear about it. :D

That BB bit with Matty P and the position coaches is WHY they win. Not f-ing deflated footballs or cameras or f-ing their opponents sisters. It's coaching, and coaching and good players. Period.

Greater than Lombardi. I am sure of that.

Way to go on that Cheat Your Job thing, NYFL :confused:

I can't wait until Do your job: Bill Belichick and the 2014 patriots is available for download on the net. Suck it NFL* Network. You ain't getting a single cent!

That BB bit with Matty P and the position coaches is WHY they win. Not f-ing deflated footballs or cameras or f-ing their opponents sisters. It's coaching, and coaching and good players. Period.

Greater than Lombardi. I am sure of that.

And and not signing players to Colt WR type contracts.

Commas are your friend!

I can't wait until Do your job: Bill Belichick and the 2014 patriots is available for download on the net. Suck it NFL* Network. You ain't getting a single cent!

Their was a little blurb on NFLN with Bill saying in so many words "Do Your Job isn't good enough...Do Your Job WELL is more accurate".

Good to see the board in mid season form, freaking out about HOF coach and QB's decision making BEFORE the game starts :D

Per pre-game (in case this hasn't already been mentioned):

Rodgers is expected to play the first quarter.
Rogers vs. Butler should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe