PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PRESEASON GAME DAY THREAD: Patriots vs. Packers 8/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what would that statement be? That the coach is willing to risk injury to Brady playing behind a makeshift OL in a practice game? Yeah, I suppose that is indeed a BIIIIG statement.
Yeah, that would be a Jets move.

Btw if anyone has a link that is not showing the NFL network feed let me know. All the ones I found are using the NFL network channel. Not a local channel. So I won't get the Patriots halftime show. I'll get the NFL network halftime show.

So if you have a link that is using a local broadcast let me know.

Yes I understand NFL Network will use hometeam broadcasters but they won't show the Patriots halftime show.

I dont like Brady playing with basically the 2nd string team tonight. But if he thinks it'll be therapeutic for him then I guess I shouldn't question it.

Ugh finally football is back. So glad to get back into it and to watch a game.

This eye candy chick is even stupider than usual. She says, not only is Bolden Playing [not according to Reiss] but he's competing for a spot at wide receiver with Boyce.

These expert analysts add so much to the game.:rolleyes:

It's scrolling on my tv saying it won't be aired that a football life will be on:( wtf my guide says it will be on! Anywhere online to watch?
WBZ TV

I know I was screaming at the TV to take a timeout.
I think a lot of us were. But god bless Belichick for looking over at Pete and thinking "this guy looks like he's about to f*** this up on his own, I'll just let him go on ahead."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Pats Football wu-hoo.

Btw if anyone has a link that is not showing the NFL network feed let me know. All the ones I found are using the NFL network channel. Not a local channel. So I won't get the Patriots halftime show. I'll get the NFL network halftime show.

So if you have a link that is using a local broadcast let me know.

Yes I understand NFL Network will use hometeam broadcasters but they won't show the Patriots halftime show.

you could try my thread I just started, but I haven't paid any attention to which broadcast it is -- think it's local

I kid you not, they are transmiting the Canadian Football league instead of ANY game tonight

God damnit

Here we go, b****es!!

Fred Kirsch

"stadium only half full at this point. I hear traffic is bad."

FINALLY

Will never get tired of watching Ghost boom those kickoffs almost into the crowd on the other side of the field.

Antonio Johnson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents