PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Possible Punishments: ESPN update 10:16 per Clayton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, "stealing" signals isn't even stealing. It's not illegal to videotape the opposite sideline during the game.

Comparing videotaping the other teams sideline to actually stealing something from another person is downright stupid.

Uh yes it is. That is what this whole thing is about. THE FILM.

The Patriots disregard for the rules is far from meaningless. There are alot of people involved in the NFL who are extremely upset with the Patriot organization and are watching this very closely.

Goodell will not tolerate offenders who threaten the integrity of the game.

since when did a CFL fan become foreign ombudsman for the USA's National Football League?

how exactly did you determine that 'there are a lot of people involved in the NFL who are extremely upset'?

if you brought something to the table here I might appreciate having your insight, but thus far all you post is inciteful, not insightful. as it is, i find it extremely irritating that you gain pleasure from this.

So now punishment is going to be distributed based upon the competency or achievements of a particu;ar team?

That's the first thing that popped into my head. Apparently, the Raiders would by punished by receiving an extra pick. :rolleyes:

MODS sorry if this has been posted please feel free to merge:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=3014944

So can we please end the possible suspension of BB and loss of first round picks for the love of creation.

I don't think that a suspension of BB is out of the question.

Everyone knows that BB is firmly in charge of his coaching staff. The only details he doesn't know are the ones which he makes a decision not to know.

Goodell is going to feel mighty foolish if he has to suspend a camera man, but BB goes untouched.

It wouldn't be hard for Goodell to have a conversation with Kraft and use the threat of losing additional draft picks to force BB to give himself up.

It wouldn't be hard for Goodell to have a conversation with Kraft and use the threat of losing additional draft picks to force BB to give himself up.

IF (a big if) it ever comes to that, Kraft would rather lose a high draft pick, than suspend BB. As it is, we already have two first round picks.

Now question to you:

Would you rather have two 1st round picks and NO BB?

OR

Would you rather have one 1st round pick and BB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe