PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please Playoffs, No Wind, Rain or Snow...Signed PatsFan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume that "pink hats" is a reference to the girls' clothing line for all sports teams.

You know, it's funny, on this board I don't see too many actual female posters whining and crying about the team. I see it's mostly men. Yet they are always called some term to suggest that they are behaving like a bunch of women. I have to say, it bugs a bit.

Ditto.

I've mentioned this a couple of times, especially when some male poster calls the whiners and panickers "girls."

I'm not sure what the big deal is. The offensive game plan was conservative, compared to what we've seen the previous 13 weeks largely because of gale force winds and precip. There may have also been some concerns about the footing.

I won't bury my head in the sand like some posters and say that bad weather in the playoffs couldn't possibly hamper our offense, but we'd be fine in a light snow with little wind or on a garden variety bitter cold day.

I also think we've established a pattern of playing down to our competition in recent weeks. First against Philly (although their D is quite good) and again against Baltimore and today against NY. Last week against a good team we were quite sharp. That's a pattern and it's not a big deal either.

Sooner's right, we'll be fine in most bad weather. today was, in many ways, almost harder to play in than a snow storm - anyone who's been in a thin uniform in wind driven rain just above freezing understands. Being that wet gets you cold very fast...

So, we faced some outrageously bad weather and won. Brady and the WR's are unlikely to perform so poorly any time soon. The upside is the team surely gained confidence in it's power running game though the Jet's are pretty soft (30th in rushing D, 24th in overall D - hey, wait a minute, wasn't Mangina supposed to be a defensive whiz?:D ).

BTW - long range forecast for Dolphins game - big storm late Sat. into Sunday brings mostly cold rain and wind to SE MA.

Ummmm, we are winning.
You wouldn't know it to read these forums, would you? Many teams have fans. The Patriots have whiners and gripers.

Friggin' yuppies, the lot of them. No concept of what bad weather football is and what happens to teams than play in it. Pats are undefeated in snow in Foxboro and these dipsticks are hoping it doesn't snow. Hope they spill latte or whatever the hell it's called on their sweaters.

I assume that "pink hats" is a reference to the girls' clothing line for all sports teams.

You know, it's funny, on this board I don't see too many actual female posters whining and crying about the team. I see it's mostly men. Yet they are always called some term to suggest that they are behaving like a bunch of women. I have to say, it bugs a bit.
I don't blame you - you're 100% correct. But the whiners aren't men. They aren't women, either.

Think. Who is it that constantly cries, constantly needs reassurance that everything will be okay, is afraid of any threat to their piece of mind?

Babies is the technical term.

I don't blame you - you're 100% correct. But the whiners aren't men. They aren't women, either.

Think. Who is it that constantly cries, constantly needs reassurance that everything will be okay, is afraid of any threat to their piece of mind?

Babies is the technical term.

You're right. I have a one year old and the whining is constant lately. I get it off the boards AND on the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News