PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoff ticket password update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was trying right away and nothing came up for 2,3 or 4 tickets.....

I didn't even get that far. It kept giving me the same message.

"Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability."

use the website address in the email.....

every year i get them too....wow this suckss!!

I didn't tell anyone what the hell you talking about...

Maybe if you hadnt told everyone the password all of us waiting list members could have gotten tickets. dumbass

i know right... i called ticketmaster...they all sold out...great:bricks:

You all can pound sand....Just because you didn't read your email telling you which link to go too....How is that my fault???

You all can pound sand....Just because you didn't read your email telling you which link to go too....How is that my fault???

You told everyone the ******* password dumbass!:mad:

you all can try to get seats tomorrow at 10am....They go on sale to the public....Next time read your email and follow directions....I f***** up also at the beginning then I was able to get on and get SRO for both games....

Not ONCE did I tell anyone the password....So you can blow it out your ass....

Not ONCE did I tell anyone the password....So you can blow it out your ass....

...and even if you did, the password was useless without the link.

So a quick Google search turned up the password for the presale. There are definitely a ton of people not on the waitlist that got seats. Last year I got 2 singles in the 100's level for the Jets playoff game.
This year - NOTHING

I've sent a complaint to the Pats, I've been on the waitlist for years and never experienced anything like this. I've always been able to get postseason tickets. I'm hoping they make user-specific passwords for the AFC Championship ticket offer, instead of this one password for everyone deal.

Don't believe me? Google this thread: patriots +playoff +AFC +presale
You will find the 6 character code in no time. Terrible execution on the presale this time, and I was on right at 10AM like every year prior.

So the real question...
For those of you NOT on the waitlist that ordered tickets - did you get the ticketfast email with the .pdf, or did the Pats find a way to block your order?

At the end of the day - GO PATS! I'll still enjoy the game from home.

So a quick Google search turned up the password for the presale. There are definitely a ton of people not on the waitlist that got seats. Last year I got 2 singles in the 100's level for the Jets playoff game.
This year - NOTHING

I've sent a complaint to the Pats, I've been on the waitlist for years and never experienced anything like this. I've always been able to get postseason tickets. I'm hoping they make user-specific passwords for the AFC Championship ticket offer, instead of this one password for everyone deal.

Don't believe me? Google this thread: patriots +playoff +AFC +presale
You will find the 6 character code in no time. Terrible execution on the presale this time, and I was on right at 10AM like every year prior.

So the real question...
For those of you NOT on the waitlist that ordered tickets - did you get the ticketfast email with the .pdf, or did the Pats find a way to block your order?

At the end of the day - GO PATS! I'll still enjoy the game from home.

wah wah wah. there's a **** load of us that are on the waiting list that can't get seats, this is nothing new with playoff Boston sports.

wah wah wah. there's a **** load of us that are on the waiting list that can't get seats, this is nothing new with playoff Boston sports.

Nobody's whining - I'm just curious if in fact people outside of waitlist members were able to score some tickets for the game using the password. I've got no heartache over having to watch it from home... I'm just truly surprised that I had no luck this time and I chalk it up to the circulation of the PW around sites prior to 10AM.

i say they make the password your account # or you account passoword then people couldnt sell it on ebay

i say they make the password your account # or you account passoword then people couldnt sell it on ebay

Unfortunately I'm sure people would still find a way. The best way in my opinion is to have the credit card's information that is used to match the waiting list account (name and address). I know it would be much more added process, but would definately be worth it for their waiting list members.

Thats how the Bucs do it. Then everyone has a unique password.

Yeah, I'm betting it will be our waiting list account # but it would be nice to know for sure.

Ticketexchange for the divisional game is up and running. Still nothing for the AFCCG however.

Lets get there first. Dont pull a San Diego and already have AFCCG tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back