PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoff ticket password update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
any waiting list memebers get teh e-mail yet for the password??

Still waiting here.

Still waiting here.

ok..just cheaking in! if you get it or if i get it. ill message you to let you know
Watch...it will come out wednesday..the day before

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm betting it will be our waiting list account # but it would be nice to know for sure.

Ticketexchange for the divisional game is up and running. Still nothing for the AFCCG however.

no email yet here either, also waiting. just noticed the exchange had the divisional up, but I'm thinking there won't be many people not going, especially to the AFC Championship seeing its during the day. if you get the email let us know, i'll do the same.

no email yet here either, also waiting. just noticed the exchange had the divisional up, but I'm thinking there won't be many people not going, especially to the AFC Championship seeing its during the day. if you get the email let us know, i'll do the same.

will do...

bumping up the subject

Did you notice how ticketmaster shows AFC Divisional Game and AFC Divisional Game Standing Room and then AFC Championship Standing Room. I wonder if that is all thats left for the AFCCG?

I imagine season ticket holders would need to buy their tickets for both playoff games so I think the same seats should be available for both. I guess we will see tomorrow.

Ticketexchange for the divisional game is up and running. Still nothing for the AFCCG however.
Probably have to win the divisional game first?... :bricks:

someone on ebay is selling the password to the presale...i hate this...should not be for sale...he says he will tell bidder information night before tickets go on sale which is tonight...guess thats when we get the email

someone on ebay is selling the password to the presale...i hate this...should not be for sale...he says he will tell bidder information night before tickets go on sale which is tonight...guess thats when we get the email
what password? how does this work, I have season tickets but never heard of this password thing

what password? how does this work, I have season tickets but never heard of this password thing

waiting list memebers get a password in order to have a better chance to get tickets before they go onsale to the public a day later

I think you already had your chance maybe?

"Patriots season ticket holders were allowed to purchase their playoff tickets well in advance of the playoffs, leaving a very limited number available. On Thursday, Jan. 3, over 55,000 fans on the Patriots season ticket wait list will have an opportunity to purchase those tickets through an advanced private sale. Any remaining tickets, plus a limited number of pre-held individual ones, will be made available to the public through Ticketmaster beginning at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 4."

I think you already had your chance maybe?

"Patriots season ticket holders were allowed to purchase their playoff tickets well in advance of the playoffs, leaving a very limited number available. On Thursday, Jan. 3, over 55,000 fans on the Patriots season ticket wait list will have an opportunity to purchase those tickets through an advanced private sale. Any remaining tickets, plus a limited number of pre-held individual ones, will be made available to the public through Ticketmaster beginning at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 4."

Guys, we will be getting the email with the password tonight..i email the pats and thats what they told me...dont worry its coming!!

Guys, we will be getting the email with the password tonight..i email the pats and thats what they told me...dont worry its coming!!

Thanks for letting us know, they're probably doing it later to prevent people from selling it on ebay/craigslist. I'll keep an eye out, even though I have yet to even have luck w/any of the presales.

I emailed the ticket office too, they probably have 55,000 emails LOL.

Thanks for the update.

I only need 1 ticket, I'm hoping this helps me out.

So do we know what time the pre-sale begins tomorrow or will that announcement come in the email?

I bought tickets to the Titans playoff game a few years ago, and IIRC I had to use a credit card issued in the same name as that on the wait list, that I could only buy two tickets, and that buying more than two would result in the sales being canceled.

Here's the email I just received...........

Dear Waiting List Member:

Thank you for your patience in waiting for season tickets for the New England Patriots. As a benefit to your account, a limited number of tickets will be made available to our Waiting List members for the following:

2007 AFC Divisional Game
2007 AFC Divisional Game Standing Room Only Tickets
The game will be played on Saturday, January 12th at 8:00pm at Gillette Stadium.

Tickets will go on sale Thursday, January 3rd at 10:00 AM via Ticketmaster and may be purchased using your Visa debit or credit card. The sale will conclude at 5 PM.

In addition, Standing Room Only tickets for the 2007 AFC Championship Game will also be available during this special sale to Waiting List members. Should the New England Patriots be participating in the AFC Championship Game, the game will be held on Sunday, January 20th at 3:00 PM.

Due to the very limited number of tickets available for this game, a ticket limit of 4 has been set. Any Waiting List member violating the 4 ticket limit will have their account cancelled immediately. While not all Waiting List members will be able to purchase tickets, this is your best opportunity to do so.

The password for this sale is: XXXXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes