PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoff ticket password update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be mad that the password is what it is. We need account #'s that can be used

he posted this because he is obviously a scalper... the generic password alone does him no good; he knows the tix will be cancelled when they dont match his account... how many of you actually think there are 50,000 fans on a waitlist? yer nuts... there are 45,000 scalpers (plus every scalper adds their brothers, mothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, and gf's)... and 5,000 or fewer real fans.

id love to see the hometowns of the waitlisters! chicago, LA, etc. yeah, right.

he posted this because he is obviously a scalper... the generic password alone does him no good; he knows the tix will be cancelled when they dont match his account... how many of you actually think there are 50,000 fans on a waitlist? yer nuts... there are 45,000 scalpers (plus every scalper adds their brothers, mothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, and gf's)... and 5,000 or fewer real fans.

Hey I'm in Tampa, LOL

I don't anticipate getting season tickets for at least 10 years, I'm mostly in for access to things like this and the ticketexchange. It worked great for me getting tix to the Jets game, definitely worth it.

Hey I'm in Tampa, LOL

I don't anticipate getting season tickets for at least 10 years, I'm mostly in for access to things like this and the ticketexchange. It worked great for me getting tix to the Jets game, definitely worth it.

not saying some fans arent in it for the tix, but when you see some companies like vivid seats in chicago, ACE tickets, and another one in LA with TONS of tickets on ebay, you know they were never planning on going to a game... they just sign up every family/friend they have, and profit off it. that's why the real fans cant get tix. i will bet 90% of the waitlist would drop out if they made tickets will-call only (since then they couldnt be resold)

Last edited:
not saying some fans arent in it for the tix, but when you see some companies like vivid seats in chicago, ACE tickets, and another one in LA with TONS of tickets on ebay, you know they were never planning on going to a game... they just sign up every family/friend they have, and profit off it. that's why the real fans cant get tix. i will bet 90% of the waitlist would drop out if they made tickets will-call only (since then they couldnt be resold)

Well I only need to look locally at the Bucs to see a perfect example of what you are saying. SUPPOSEDLY there is a season ticket waiting list of tens of thousands of people for Bucs season tickets. Yet for some reason they still have not sold out their playoff game which is pathetic.

There are also tons of listings on Ebay going for face value or less as everyone rushes to dump their inventory. The demand is a mirage.

The demand is a mirage.

yes, it is... watch this year, just as every year... just before the SB, some reporter will interview a scalper (but call them a broker; same thing anyways)... the scalper will say, we have tickets for X, but they are really hot, and lots of times they go UP as the game gets closer.... total BS... every scalper knows that a Super Bowl (or any) ticket is worth almost nothing one hour before game time... they try to create a false hype... no scalper wants to be holding a ticket on the day of a game... then, they panic.

ive purchased tix to sox, pats, playoffs, whatever... when you call a scalper 1 hour before gametime, YOU set the price, not them... try it and save a ton.

Last edited:
Just curious as a season ticket holder did they give you the opportunity to just buy your own seats or additional ones as well for the playoffs?
We have 17 in my brothers name, started in 92 with 4 and have kept adding for the next 4 seasons until it became the ticket in 96, We get the option to purchase the same seats as the regular season and like people on the waiting list we can buy additional tickets today.

just an FYI - these tickets will not get cancelled. people not on the waiting list will 100% get their tickets if they buy the code off of ebay.

the way ticketmasters databases are set up today, there is no way for them to check the tickets charged to the waiting list accounts.

Did I mention the Presale Password was

GoPats31676: Are you happy now! I'll bet you are the type to try to weasel your way (without waiting of course) by cutting into the front of a long line after everyone else has been waiting their turn in the rain for hours. Good job.

GoPats31676: Are you happy now! I'll bet you are the type to try to weasel your way (without waiting of course) by cutting into the front of a long line after everyone else has been waiting their turn in the rain for hours. Good job.

I expect the place to be filled with screaming and yelling Pats fans to help the team move on. The more the better. Would anyone like to meet up and tailgate? Go Pats...

Don't quote these jerks.

Good luck gettting tickets guys!

I really don't understand why everyone has to be such an *******, get a life. Mods, please delete again....
And also delete your reply, since you re-posted the password, numbnuts.

I really don't understand why everyone has to be such an *******, get a life. Mods, please delete again....

DO NOT QUOTE THESE GUYS!!!! I'll delete their post but you are not helping by quoting. Atleast delete the pass word when you quote:eek:

Did it sell out already?

Anyone have any luck?

i was trying right away and nothing came up for 2,3 or 4 tickets.....

i was trying right away and nothing came up for 2,3 or 4 tickets.....

i keep hitting refresh but it goes to the type in area..then goes back..wtf

it is still telling me tickets aren't on sale???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back