PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoff ticket password update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you not tired of these silly little passwords that anybody and everybody know....?

Mods..get rid of this guy..we dont need people to give out our password that we basically paied for..

Are you not tired of these silly little passwords that anybody and everybody know....?

Hey Holeaszz, I've been on the waiting list for 9 years and you post a password that give who knows how many what they think is a chance to get tickets. You ever see a site go down because of too many people trying to access it? You are such a dipshi........! Ban him now Mods. Please!

Yeah that was a great game. The Jags look much tougher this year though

Hey Holeaszz, I've been on the waiting list for 9 years and you post a password that give who knows how many what they think is a chance to get tickets. You ever see a site go down because of too many people trying to access it? You are such a dipshi........! Ban him now Mods. Please!
You should be mad that the password is what it is. We need account #'s that can be used

$100 bucks per seat to be on the waiting list? When did they enact that? It was $25 per when I signed up.

You should be mad that the password is what it is. We need account #'s that can be used

Yes, that would be better, but still doesn't give you the right to post it to the public and make it even worse. You're an ass, face it. Please MODs, end this...

And 50,000 extra people take down the ticketmaster site because you posted the password you got! It dosn't matter if it can be used or not, if people think it can then they will tie up the internet. How can we contact a mod to take any posts with that password down?

Last edited:
what password? how does this work, I have season tickets but never heard of this password thing

It's an old game show and people had to guess it to win a prize, but that's not important right now.

Great, there's always an azzhole in every bunch who has to ruin it for everyone.

Mods please delete the moron who posted the password. Its not right for the rest of us who actually paid deposits to get on the waiting list.

That is SUCH crap that someone would do that to us waiting list members. Unreal. Anyways, I was just on the ticketmaster site and I notcied that only standing room is available for the AFC Championship. Will there be seats for sale tomorrow? Or is it just standing room?

Mods please remove this post . Even If they match names to waiting lists the public posting of the passwords(s) will cause an attack on the ticketmaster site preventing real waiting list members their opportunity
So why did you quote the password in your email, nummy?

Could the mods also delete Post #39?

Thanks.

Last edited:
It's an old game show and people had to guess it to win a prize, but that's not important right now.
with allen lunden right? I was a big match game fan

yes I did but was just wondering how it works...I have mine in hand

Just curious as a season ticket holder did they give you the opportunity to just buy your own seats or additional ones as well for the playoffs?

It's not account specific and they are not matching peoples names to it....I have been on the waiting list for 7 years now....I am all for keeping the password to waiting list members but don't feed people a line of BS....
yes, it is specific... any tickets bought by non-waitlist members have been cancelled in the past

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back