PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoff ticket password update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it even worth it to try for 4 tickets? Has anyone had success in the past getting more than 1 or 2 tickets?

Is it even worth it to try for 4 tickets? Has anyone had success in the past getting more than 1 or 2 tickets?

I am wondering the same thing. I got the email and now I am debating trying for 2 or 4 seats to the Divisional Game.

Also, their email confused me. Is there a 4 ticket limit for each individual playoff game or a combined 4 ticket limit for both playoff games? The email leads me to believe that there is a 4 ticket limit for each individual game but the at the bottom of the ticketmaster website link in the email it says that there is a 4 ticket limit per account holder. What's the deal? Anyone know?

Also I am new to the Pats forum. Hi!

Thanks,

i just recieved the e-mail as well...i have gotten 4 tickets every time for the pats 3 playoff years...guess luck is on my side lol

Have they been actual seats?

yep actually the year they played the jags which i think was 2 years ago..i got 4 seats 30 yard line row 2!! i could believe it when i saw it...

Last edited:
Do you know if there is there a 4 ticket limit for each individual playoff game or a combined 4 ticket limit for both playoff games?

Do you know if there is there a 4 ticket limit for each individual playoff game or a combined 4 ticket limit for both playoff games?

you know what, i am not sure...i think the past few years its been per game but this e-mail sounded weird so i am not sure

Got the email as well, we'll see how it goes. 30 yl row 2, that's amazing, one can only hope! Goodluck everyone

I'm not on the season ticket waiting list but I want in on the presale and thinking about buying one on eBay....does the password appear to be a generic password?

it may account specific, someone even mentioned the cc used has to match the name on the waiting list. No offense, but if you want to take advantage of these offerings you should get on the waiting list.

it may account specific, someone even mentioned the cc used has to match the name on the waiting list. No offense, but if you want to take advantage of these offerings you should get on the waiting list.

ya i agree...you could get in trouble like rob said...all you have to do is get on the waiting list...$100 per seat and get privladges!

Yea it's generic and its posted all over ebay...go figure!

god i hate this...makes us true waitilist members a tougher time of getting tickets!!!

I wouldnt worry. You need to have the same name purchase the tickets as is on the waiting list account.

It's not account specific and they are not matching peoples names to it....I have been on the waiting list for 7 years now....I am all for keeping the password to waiting list members but don't feed people a line of BS....

It's not account specific and they are not matching peoples names to it....I have been on the waiting list for 7 years now....I am all for keeping the password to waiting list members but don't feed people a line of BS....

Are you calling me a liar?

Why should we pay just to wait on the list and then they send us that? I truely do not understand

No I am not....You gotta understand that Ticketmaster is a independent company they are not going to match up name for name on a waiting list....The rumors about matching CC numbers and names was the same thing last year...I am just saying that because I was the guy who was working a double shift and got porked in not being able to get them....I got a call from my buddy who wasn't on this list that found the password....Not calling you a liar just stating that it will be a ***** to match it up....Nothing on my email stated using my same CC # in purchasing the tickets...

At least I am not going to post the password!!! ;)

Are you not tired of these silly little passwords that anybody and everybody know....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back