PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: "Some are speculating Merriman to Pats"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always thought he was overrated and last night i watched as well and he couldn't shed a block to save his life

This is a perfect example of Florio throwing a bunch of poo at the wall. Sometimes it sticks, but generally it falls down on the pile.

He sure lets us know when it sticks though!

Ummm...i would be really happy if this were the case.

The guy has tremendous talent.

He is a great talent but he is a character risk. Isn't he one party away from a suspension anyway?

He is a great talent but he is a character risk. Isn't he one party away from a suspension anyway?

How so? The guys arrogant but very respectful. His teammates love him so why would he be punted out? he reminds me of a younger wilder version of Harrison.

Remember Rodney was extremely ruthless and loud mouthed when he came from San Diego.

How so? The guys arrogant but very respectful. His teammates love him so why would he be punted out? he reminds me of a younger wilder version of Harrison.

Remember Rodney was extremely ruthless and loud mouthed when he came from San Diego.

Yeah, but Harrison hadn't been suspended by the NFL, and was in a situation where one more strike and the least he'd get was a year.

Yeah, but Harrison hadn't been suspended by the NFL, and was in a situation where one more strike and the least he'd get was a year.

And since his last suspension hes been clean.

Forget Merriman, he has no burst and is a s sudden as paint drying.

Now maybe Jerry Jones would like to play let's make a deal with Ware??????

Forget Merriman, he has no burst and is a s sudden as paint drying.

Now maybe Jerry Jones would like to play let's make a deal with Ware??????

Yea forget Merriman but you want the best defensive player from a team struggling enough in a brand new stadium???

It would take Brady and Moss to get Ware

Yea forget Merriman but you want the best defensive player from a team struggling enough in a brand new stadium???

It would take Brady and Moss to get Ware

done deal.

what about derrick johnson from kansas city?

he's also pretty much sucked since then too, unfortunately

He's played 21 games since his suspension (before this year) and had 21 sacks. Yeah, thats some serious suck.

what about derrick johnson from kansas city?

only if we're moving to a 4-3 permanently. The guy's a great player, but way too light for a 3-4, that's the reason he's on the trading block in KC

I really want Kirk Morrison,He is a tackling machine and is rumored to be on the trade block today...Will Davis part ways with him?

He's played 21 games since his suspension (before this year) and had 21 sacks. Yeah, thats some serious suck.

he had 12.5 in 07, but i wouldnt count 06 - steroids dont just leave your system instantly

and since 07 has he had any?

he had 12.5 in 07, but i wouldnt count 06 - steroids dont just leave your system instantly

and since 07 has he had any?

He's played 5 games since 07. Knee injuries take time.

he's got 13 total tackles this year, through 6 games. This is a what have you done for me lately league, and BB is pretty much the king of that philosophy - if the price for merriman is miniscule (and i can't imagine it would be) then should i would bring him in, but given his recent play and recent injury history, spending a 2nd round pick on him, especially considering how good this upcoming draft is supposed to be in terms of the amount of quality players that will be available, would be insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft