PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning is Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does it feel to get smashed by a "dopey ******"?? Doesn't say much for your QB, does it.
Question for you....When did Eli "smash" us? What does say a lot for our QB, is his 3 SB rings, 2 SB MVP's and his possible NFL MVP type season he could have this year. Maybe you have a special affliction to hearing the term, "dopey ******"!:confused:

Ah, c'mon, danny. everything you guys have ever won was handed to you. get real man.

Translation - I have no type of retort to your post, which was 100 percent true! You should have just said "I know you are but what am I"?!

Hahaha!!!

How does it feel to be so insecure you actually think people take losing /winning a football game as serious as you seem to. Ha ha the fact you spend your days defending the colts honor on a bitter rivals board shows how insecure you are.

Typical Midwestern colts fan. An inferiority complex the size of a tractor. Aw shucks!!!

Btw why dont you brag about how good the colts are since they beat the titans by two points , beat the texans minus the texans best offensive players, and beat the mighty saints.

Actually it seems that you may be the one with a complex. Those that feel insecure tend to try to denigrate others to make themselves feel better. You have displayed a trend of taking shots at people, trying to make fun of who you think they are or where you think they are from without adding anything to the conversation. I have no idea who you are or how old you may be, but this is the impression you frequently give. Go ahead, unload on me, I've come to expect it.

This thread is discouraging. It's starts off with Peyton Manning being called a "doo-doo head" and doesn't really bloom into anything of substance. This board has done much better work.

We knew, in that huddle, that we were destined to apply the kind of pressure ...

Am I the only one that changes the channel for 5 minutes after hearing these words?

Actually it seems that you may be the one with a complex. Those that feel insecure tend to try to denigrate others to make themselves feel better. You have displayed a trend of taking shots at people, trying to make fun of who you think they are or where you think they are from without adding anything to the conversation. I have no idea who you are or how old you may be, but this is the impression you frequently give. Go ahead, unload on me, I've come to expect it.

It could be that! Or I enjoy making people like you melt down all over the place with a few words :bricks:

We knew, in that huddle, that we were destined to apply the kind of pressure ...

Am I the only one that changes the channel for 5 minutes after hearing these words?

Next time he says that pause the dvr... Funniest faces you will ever see.

It could be that! Or I enjoy making people like you melt down all over the place with a few words :bricks:

If that's your intent, you are missing the mark.

The only thing worse would be a commercial with that dopey ****** looking brother of his.

Even better still . . . and I wish I were making this up: there was a commercial on one of the New York channels that had Sheli Manning and Noodlearm trying to suck up to a customer in a store. :eek:

Mercifully, I cannot remember what product they were advertising. All I remember is that the commercial made me want to both LOL and hurl. :rolleyes:

This thread is discouraging. It's starts off with Peyton Manning being called a "doo-doo head" and doesn't really bloom into anything of substance. This board has done much better work.

Definitely an "invasion of the brain snatchers" thread. Just skimming it has cost me some IQ points.

Definitely an "invasion of the brain snatchers" thread. Just skimming it has cost me some IQ points.

:rolleyes: Some of you people are so uptight it is funny. We cant all be SO mature ALL the time :snob:

Last edited:
See, even hating on your own. Troll on your own board.

Haha you still have not responded to that original post. Btw this is an INTERNET board. You are taking this WAY to seriously. My own board? What is this like my community. Am I polluting my own neighborhood?

Please get a life.

Last edited:
I perfer Satin Manning first of all. Second of all Satin Manning throws his teammates under the bus. (his kicker and his offensive line) Thirdly he has a huge head. And fourthly he looks like a goat. nuf said.

Haha you still have not responded to that original post. Btw this is an INTERNET board. You are taking this WAY to seriously. My own board? What is this like my community. Am I polluting my own neighborhood?

Please get a life.

Troll, I think you know what I mean by calling it "your own board" you dipstick. But yeah, you are polluting your own neighborhood. You are as well liked around here as I am, but I don't need your company.

Last edited:
Troll, I think you know what I mean by calling it "your own board" you dipstick. But yeah, you are polluting your own neighborhood. You are as well liked around here as I am, but I don't need your company.

Darn they internet poster's dont like me. What to do?!!!

I love Manning's "confused and confounded" look.

The one where his face squishes up and he shakes his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes