PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning is Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are Colts fans doing on this board? They still that insecure about the Patriots even after beating them in the playoffs?

When the Colts lose against us in November, these same fans talking smack will disappear, so it's better to get some jabs in now.
What smack?? Go get yourself another beer and STFU.

Let me ask you first-hand, He Ban Me. Why are you on this board? Last time I checked it was patsfans, not patshaters. Go to a colts board, troll. You're not wanted here, something you should be use to in life by now.

Manning eats puppies for dinner.

Manning's so ugly he makes Kevin Youkilis look attractive.

Let me ask you first-hand, He Ban Me. Why are you on this board? Last time I checked it was patsfans, not patshaters. Go to a colts board, troll. You're not wanted here, something you should be use to in life by now.
Are you OUT of beer?? Go get some.

I don't drink, but I get the impression you will after The Peyton Manning Face shows up in November.

Seriously, if Peyton came into my house and asked for popcorn or chips I'd kick him out.

The new commercial with Manning running down the hall is even dumber.

Peyton Manning is the Derek Jeter of football, annoying and overrated.

I have to be objective and say he is a great player. But you have to wonder how someone who was raised as football royalty and has no doubt lived a life of privilege became such a money grubbing slop hog at the Madison Avenue advertising trough.

I have to be objective and say he is a great player. But you have to wonder how someone who was raised as football royalty and has no doubt lived a life of privilege became such a money grubbing slop hog at the Madison Avenue advertising trough.
Not sure that he is motivated by the paycheck. He seems to really enjoy the work :D

Can you imagine the taxes?? He's paid more in Income Taxes than you (or me) will earn in a lifetime.

Peyton donates MILLIONS into his charites. I would say thats probably where most a majority of his endorsement money goes to. The Peyback Foundation is huge especially here in Indianapolis is pours so much into Childrens hospitals and sponsers a huge Highschool football game at the Dome every year.

The guy just had a childrens hospital named after him thats how much he puts into it and people bash him for getting these endorsments but he certainly is putting so much back into helping the community a lot more so than other athletes/celebrities

Last edited:
Cmon..are you guys honestly taking shots at Peyton for doing commercials and endorsements for tons of money?? Seriously?? The only reason an athlete would not do what Peyton is doing would be if they arent comfortable in the limelight and being a public figure, which is obviously not the case with Manning...so more power to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes