PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King on WEEI @ 1:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massaroti came off as a fool today. He was completely exposed as a joke of a sports journalist.

Today?!

I have a hard time remembering when Massaroti ever sounded credible in the least when discussing football.

I hate everything about the Boston Herald. They represent the absolute worst in sports journalism. They're a bunch of fickle, bandwagonning, pontificating self-righteous babies that should be writing for some tabloid. If you were to take the NY Post and switch it with the Boston Herald there would be no difference. STOP READING THE HERALD.

Typical liberal! He wants to protect us from all the football evils in the world!!
This is too bad because I really enjoy MMQB.

Ummm yeah. I don't read it that way. He put that blather from that soldier serving in Iraq in his column every week for a solid year even though it had absolutely no place there.

I hate everything about the Boston Herald. They represent the absolute worst in sports journalism. They're a bunch of fickle, bandwagonning, pontificating self-righteous babies that should be writing for some tabloid. If you were to take the NY Post and switch it with the Boston Herald there would be no difference. STOP READING THE HERALD.

I love the Herald its much easier to turn the pages then the Globe :D

I drove my brother to Logan today and heard the entire "interview" with Peter King. King came off as a total buffoon.

Holley asked him if he had any facts to back up his claims and King said no.

Thats it for me. Collinsworth, King and Eastersuck are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

The Pats are going to destroy the Cowboys on Sunday.

I drove my brother to Logan today and heard the entire "interview" with Peter King. King came off as a total buffoon.

Thats it for me. Collinsworth, King and Eastersuck are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Fact?? Fact? Now why would a responsible journalist from S.I. need to deal in fact????

Pathetic - I have lost all respect for Peter King.

It seems to me he is listening to the blowhard known as Polian and has his nose in a twit because BB will not talk to him anymore. So, he thinks by stirring him up, BB will give him an exclusive...not going to happen Peter, your probably dead to him now.

If this "Spygate" BS is going to regularly help the Pats demolish the "best" teams, I'm not sure I want it to go away. :)

Listening to the King portion now...I think more rigorous interviewers would have had a lot more materials on hand to call him out about some obvious BS he shoveled there. Like BB's statement, a bunch of his own columns, etc. And I agree, why the heck didn't they hammer him on the Jimmy Johnson ("We did it too" re: 90s Cowboys), Parcells, Mike Martz stuff?

Can't find the Massorotti stuff on there, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back