PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King on WEEI @ 1:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite frankly we dont need these radio hosts to tell us about polian. When this story first broke schefter on nfl network said "people around the league" were angry because this cost people jobs, afc championship games, etc.
Iam quite sure it wasnt cowher talking about the championship games. go back and look at polian's history against BB since the giants/bills days. They dont like each other much. Its pretty obvious he is one of the guys pushing this . If you dont want to accept it , its fine - just dont assume we get all our ideas from radio show hosts.

I think you guys are puppets for this station. I read everything here that is said there. It's funny, and quite a revelation!

I rest my case.

if you feel comfy with that, than I might as well say, "c'mon, you honestly think BB hasn't found OTHER ways to cheat?"

you are wearing the same rosy colored glasses as the homers on this board. Bill Polian is a crybaby d*ck. But you don't care because he builds a good team. Don't get preachy with us here. Go get another rule changed.

There are legitimate journalistic criticisms of what King and Collinsworth are doing.

you are wearing the same rosy colored glasses as the homers on this board. Bill Polian is a crybaby d*ck. But you don't care because he builds a good team. Don't get preachy with us here. Go get another rule changed.

There are legitimate journalistic criticisms of what King and Collinsworth are doing.
I think they are doing fine. As stated long ago, this thing just died way too quickly. When did we ever get a rule changed??

I rest my case.

if you feel comfy with that, than I might as well say, "c'mon, you honestly think BB hasn't found OTHER ways to cheat?"

What "case" are you resting? Polian is someone who clearly has had a relationship with King over the years, is on the competition committee and has been hostile towards New England and its players in the past. I asked you a simple question and you avoided answering. Do you honestly think that Polian is not one of the 'sources'? Try not acting like a troll for a change and just answer the question. You know the answer.... you can't honestly claim that you don't think Polian is one of the 'sources' unless your head is so far up his ass that you know how fast his digestive system is working.

I think you guys are puppets for this station. I read everything here that is said there. It's funny, and quite a revelation!

"You think" -thats like peter king credibility. Frankly if you think polian is a saint and isnt one of the guys behind all the noise in the league your are as guilty as being a homer as you accuse all of us to be .

Why don't the mods give "He Ban Me" what he wants, and be done with it? Is this an exercise in masochism? It's the same thing over and over, kind of like the Bizarro NEM.

Last edited:
What "case" are you resting? Polian is someone who clearly has had a relationship with King over the years, is on the competition committee and has been hostile towards New England and its players in the past. I asked you a simple question and you avoided answering. Do you honestly think that Polian is not one of the 'sources'? Try not acting like a troll for a change and just answer the question. You know the answer.... you can't honestly claim that you don't think Polian is one of the 'sources' unless your head is so far up his ass that you know how fast his digestive system is working.

This is what I am resting:

Originally Posted by He Ban Me
The hosts feel like Polian could be behind King or Collinsworth or Easterbrook. Somehow, they just "know" Polian is involved. I see where you all get it. From these two jokers.

Come on.... do you honestly think Polian is NOT one of the 'sources'?

I say you get it from these 2, and you prove my point. There you go.

And what you are in effect saying is, if I don't think the way you do, I'm an azz. Look at your words. How do I know if Polian is pushing this thing?? You guys are so paranoid that anything that is Anti-Patriot MUST be fueled by Polian. It's NUTS!! If anything, what makes most sense is King having issue now that BB doesn't return his calls.

Why don't the mods give "He Ban Me" what he wants, and be done with it? Is this an exercise in masochism? It's the same thing over and over, kind of like the Bizarro NEM.
I didn't start the thread. I was done with it. Seems like WEEI should drop it.

Will someone in Boston post and let me know what this slobber-lipped idiot had to say.

Thanks,
ADPF

This is great!!!!! They are FIGHTING on the AIR!! Is this ALWAYS the way this goes??????:eek:

This is great!!!!! They are FIGHTING on the AIR!! Is this ALWAYS the way this goes??????:eek:

its quite hilarious. i usually dont listen to the big show but today its on ...just downright funny..they must be throwing punches.

its quite hilarious. i usually dont listen to the big show but today its on ...just downright funny..they must be throwing punches.
Nothing like an on air "heated discussion" to bring a MB together.

PRICELESS!!! WEEI right now...is absolutely hilarious!

Wow, I'm not a regular WEEI listener so I don't know if this is normal. I'm definitely hooked now though.

i never liked massarotti , he is a jackass , its hilarious him being taken to the woodshed by the rest.

As stated long ago, this thing just died way too quickly.

Which I'm sure the other 31 NFL teams are thankful for. The longer this "scandal" was drawn out, the more likely other teams would have been exposed for using methods that violated rules. The last thing Goodell wanted was a whole season of fining teams, stripping draft picks and investigating teams scouting practices.

Therefore, I'm sure that they're hoping that making an example of the Patriots will be a clear message that ALL teams will need to refrain from "pushing the limits" with regards to various rules.

As far as the Commissioner is concerned, he's done with the Pats and BB. It's everyone else that needs to be worried where the hammer will fall next, so let Peter King keep blabbing away. Pat's fans would like nothing better than to see some other team get exposed, there's plenty of them out there......even your Colts.

SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE KING A HUG AND A DRINK.

Good Lord. :rolleyes:

Give him a triple whipped cream Lardachino. Maybe he'll have a heart attack.:rolleyes:

(Not really, this is sarcasm).

Which I'm sure the other 31 NFL teams are thankful for. The longer this "scandal" was drawn out, the more likely other teams would have been exposed for using methods that violated rules. The last thing Goodell wanted was a whole season of fining teams, stripping draft picks and investigating teams scouting practices.

Therefore, I'm sure that they're hoping that making an example of the Patriots will be a clear message that ALL teams will need to refrain from "pushing the limits" with regards to various rules.

As far as the Commissioner is concerned, he's done with the Pats and BB. It's everyone else that needs to be worried where the hammer will fall next, so let Peter King keep blabbing away. Pat's fans would like nothing better than to see some other team get exposed, there's plenty of them out there......even your Colts.
Could be true, perhaps it WAS because 31 other teams were worried. That's option A. BUT, option B COULD be that there was SO MUCH evidence of indiscretion, that he HAD to burn the tapes, for fear of blowing it for 31 other teams. Why would Mangini "tell" if he was guilty of the same thing?

Could be true, perhaps it WAS because 31 other teams were worried. That's option A. BUT, option B COULD be that there was SO MUCH evidence of indiscretion, that he HAD to burn the tapes, for fear of blowing it for 31 other teams. Why would Mangini "tell" if he was guilty of the same thing?

Interesting how you give 1 sentence validation to the possibility that other teams were worried, then quickly go off on a tangent as to another possibility.

I can tell you why Mangini told even though he was guilty, because he never expected the firestorm that ensued after he opened Pandora's Box.

Interesting how you give 1 sentence validation to the possibility that other teams were worried, then quickly go off on a tangent as to another possibility.

I can tell you why Mangini told even though he was guilty, because he never expected the firestorm that ensued after he opened Pandora's Box.

C'mon Grogan. Too many concussions.

A

or

B

that was my point, could be "A", or could be "B".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes