PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pepper Johnson to join Buffalo Bills as Defensive Line Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
c1478d9427b1ac87ac8988f35b080711.jpg

Yeah, Schwartz and Vermeil - absolutely comparable in terms of accomplishments. Just stop. As usual, you're making a fool of yourself. What causes people like you to come to another team's board and prostitute yourselves? I mean, I understand to some degree Ravens fans or Steelers fans whose teams have won some games recently coming here to bust balls. But a Bills fan? Go away and come back when your team has some credibility - dude.

It's a message board based on a game, dude. Get over yourself.

I know that it's completely incomprehensible for me to post on a thread about a 14-year Patriots coach that is coming to my team. Hard to fathom that. Meanwhile, it's easily understandable for you to reply to me without really wanting to talk about the subject. That makes perfect sense. I talk about contracts, football situations, and subjects relevant to the thread, and you talk about how where I'm from is the ****hole of the universe or something. Grow up, dude.

Prostitute myself? Huh?

You'd rather people bust balls than talk about a subject? Maybe I can arrange that. Why does it matter if my team has no credibility? Doesn't make me any less of a fan, and the team you happen to root for has no reflection on the people rooting for them.

Who compared Vermeil and Schwartz in terms of accomplishments? Context, son...context. Perspective too...you have none.

It's a message board based on a game, dude. Get over yourself.

I know that it's completely incomprehensible for me to post on a thread about a 14-year Patriots coach that is coming to my team. Hard to fathom that. Meanwhile, it's easily understandable for you to reply to me without really wanting to talk about the subject. That makes perfect sense. I talk about contracts, football situations, and subjects relevant to the thread, and you talk about how where I'm from is the ****hole of the universe or something. Grow up, dude.

Prostitute myself? Huh?

You'd rather people bust balls than talk about a subject? Maybe I can arrange that. Why does it matter if my team has no credibility? Doesn't make me any less of a fan, and the team you happen to root for has no reflection on the people rooting for them.

Who compared Vermeil and Schwartz in terms of accomplishments? Context, son...context. Perspective too...you have none.
Bugger off...dude...

I hate to admit this but...if there is a character that most approximates your ol' buddy Joe Kerr it's....Walter Sobchak...

WalterSobchak.jpg

I hate to admit this but...if there is a character that most approximates your ol' buddy Joe Kerr it's....Walter Sobchak...

WalterSobchak.jpg
You don't need to convince me...

Bugger off...dude...

No.

You're the **** here, not me. Also, if you are incapable of entertaining opposing viewpoints, then you'll always be ignorant, dude...even if you live in the garden spot of heaven which is New England or whatever. Even if the Patriots are "relevant." I didn't even say anything very oppositional in this thread, really. That's why you're being a ****, especially...albeit a tiny ****.

Stay in your own backyard, and you won't learn anything.

You are just so way far off in your treatment of me in this thread that you are embarrassing yourself. I never insulted anybody here. Go back and see how it all unfolded, and then report back to me. Please summarize.

You, my friend, are a dudette. Give me a call when the sand is out of your vagina.

HELP!!!! A Bills fan wants to talk about coaches contracts!!!! Somebody call the paramedics!!!! Have them patch up my bleeding asswhole while they're here!!!!

No.

You're the **** here, not me. Also, if you are incapable of entertaining opposing viewpoints, then you'll always be ignorant, dude...even if you live in the garden spot of heaven which is New England or whatever. Even if the Patriots are "relevant." I didn't even say anything very oppositional in this thread, really. That's why you're being a ****, especially...albeit a tiny ****.

Stay in your own backyard, and you won't learn anything.

You are just so way far off in your treatment of me in this thread that you are embarrassing yourself. I never insulted anybody here. Go back and see how it all unfolded, and then report back to me. Please summarize.

You, my friend, are a dudette. Give me a call when the sand is out of your vagina.

HELP!!!! A Bills fan wants to talk about coaches contracts!!!! Somebody call the paramedics!!!! Have them patch up my bleeding asswhole while they're here!!!!
Jeez, honey, I really didn't intend to get under your skin that much. It was just a little intra divisional banter. Hope you're OK.

Jeez, honey, I really didn't intend to get under your skin that much. It was just a little intra divisional banter. Hope you're OK.

LOL.

Thanks a bunch, dude.

Now if only Joker can admit that he secretly loves me, then we'll know something.
I'll let Joker speak for himself. But, I would suggest that if your waiting for that type of missive and you're underwater, you'd better have a snorkel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News