PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Currently living in Livermore, Ca. Originally from Fairhaven, Mass until 1991 with several states in between. Not a season ticket holder but use thier seats 1-3 times a year -:) Been a Patriots fan since they 1st started playing in the old AFL.

LA Pats Fan
Agoura Hills, CA 50 miles north - west of LA

Born in Lewiston Maine
School at Boston University

First Pats Game vs Jets in early 80's Grogan - Stanley days
Im Hoping LA doesn't get a team so Sunday GAmes do not get blacked out so I can see the Patriots

Lived my entire life in a small town near the Texas Panhandle.

Became a Pats fan when I watched them on TV for the first time during SB XXXI against Green Bay. It's been all downhill for me ever since. :D

I've been to Foxboro once, in 1999 vs. the Dolphins (Damon Huard game)... sat in the nosebleeds. Went to Houston in 2003 for the Pats-Texans game and plan on going to Irving when the Pats come to play the Cowboys next season.

From Virginia Beach, VA

Became a Pats fan at age 8 in 1995 when my family moved to Rhode Island for 3 years.

I've seen the Pats live in person 6 times. Once vs Carolina in 2002 where there were about 15,000 Pats fans at the game and 6,000 panther fans. I saw the Pats play the Redskins in the 2002 pre-season where they won 28-14. In 2003 I saw the Pats play the Redskins in a regular season game where we lost 20-17. They then went on to win a few more games (21 in a row to be exact:))

I've been to Gillette 3 times (vs SF in Jan 05, Vs San Diego in Oct 05, Vs Tampa Dec 05 and going vs the Lions Dec 06)

Watch all games on NFL Sunday Ticket.

Last edited:
From: originally Longmeadow, MA..went to Boston University and just graduated this past May...workin in Boston now and livin in Brookline

on the waiting list for season tix

pats fan since: i was born, real fan sinc 1993, diehard since 1994
93 was the first year i watched all the games
94 put me over the edge because that was the first year i started playin organized football, and became a huge willie mcginest fan (as i played outside linebacker)

I am not a season ticket holder but my family had season tickets from the very beginning. I took them over at some point. I had to give them up when Victor Kiam increased prices way over my budget. (I was a poor college student at the time). I will never forget out seats on that very comfortable aluminum bench at Foxboro Stadium...Sec. 219 Row 10...Seats 1, 2 and 3 which at some point were reduced to seats 1 and 2 so that I could afford them. I get downright nostaglic thinking about it.

I am now on the waiting list.

I cannot remember a time when I was not a Patriots fan.

Last edited:
I am a long time Pats fan. Born in New Hampshire, early years in Maine and teen years in Connecticut ? well, I didn?t have much choice, did I? Football wasn?t very important to me in those early days as there were much more critical things to think about (girls). Then I joined the Marines and for the next few years, I had other things to worry about (okay, it was still girls but ? um ?a different kind of girl, if you know what I mean). In 1970, I got married and moved back to New England and still had girls on my mind (but it was 3 daughters this time), so football hardly existed except as background noise.

Then in the mid to late 70?s, I went to a few Patriot games and I was hooked. The stadium was god-awful but at least it matched the team. Didn?t make any difference though ? they were my Pats and I would love them through thick and thin (but, man, there was a lot of thin for a long, long time). In ?82, I left New England and, except for brief family visits and a couple of Pat games (whenever my brother can get an extra ticket he'll waste on me), haven?t been back. Since then, have lived all over the place (if you don't stop moving, they can't catch ya) and don?t miss it at all ? but I do miss the Pats.

From Mass. Never been a fan of any other team. Get to as many games as I can.

Born in Ma., grew up in Franklin, now in Circleville, NY (the evil empire state), Pats fan since the Fenway Park, BU stadium, BC stadium days. Had seasons tickets from 72 to 88. Lots of good and not so good memories. Get to a couple of games a year.

From: Northampton, MA so I got to know the Pats when their training camp was at UMASS Amherst. Now live in the Atlanta area.

Pats Fan Since: late 60s - loved listening to Gil & Gino on WBZ when the Pats were not on TV (often) in Western Mass in early 70s

Games Attended: Several at the old Foxboro stadium. Going to Gillette for the first time next month against the Lions. Been to a number of road games.

Player Encounters: A number of them thru the years and all have been good.

Special Thanks: To Ian, for helping keep us true Pats connected with news,views and humor.

from edinburgh,scotland
never been to america never mind a game but i will!!
ive been interested in american football for years but we have only just started getting the games again since the days in the late 80s when football was very big over here..
always had a soft spot for the pats from those days??

www.newburghjfc-ladies.co.uk

This is my first post, long time lurker and thought this would be the best post to start on. I am from Edinburgh, Scotland. Started watching the NFL 7 years ago, the reason I chose the patriots as my team was that I was in Boston on holiday in 2000 and bought a patriots jersey. American football has become my favourite sport, even after soccer which I watch less and less now.

Grew up in Foxboro -- graduated from Foxboro High
Football was a big thing - even in math class as the teacher was the coach. :) ( not much math but great stories)

Now living in Florida -
my OBSESSION WITH PATs really started in early 90's :eek:

From Paris, France originally. Currently lives in Boston. Season ticket holder since 1994.

I grew up in Brookline, MA, just a mile or so from where the Pats played there early games at Braves Field (now BU's Nickerson Stadium). I went to one game there in the first or second season but I was pretty young and don't remember any details, except that Babe Parilli was the QB. So I'm another fan from 1960. I also lived in Needham, Boston, Cambridge, and for almost 25 years, in Natick. Now I live in Raleigh, NC.

I never had season tickets, but when I was local I used to try to take in 1 or 2 games a year. I remember going to one particular game in the early 70's - we played the Bills when they had O.J. Simpson. We actually led at halftime but in the second half the Bills just run all over us and we ended up losing by 20 points or something. This was at the old Foxboro stadium, and the parkings lots were just dirt fields with no lines or islands to mark spaces or guide traffic. People were so drunk and so pushy to get out of the lot that I actually saw two collisions in the parking lot as people pushed to get to route 1 first. It was really a nightmare going to a game in those days.

Grew up and currently living in, southern Maine.
Pats fan since early 90's.
Vaguely remember my dad being heart-broken during Pats/Bears S.B.
Never been to a regular season game. Went to 'Skins Pats preseason this year and had a ton of fun. (Gillette may not be the loudest place but it was a very cool experience!)
Love to go to training camp!!

Edinburgh Pats Fan said:
This is my first post, long time lurker and thought this would be the best post to start on. I am from Edinburgh, Scotland. Started watching the NFL 7 years ago, the reason I chose the patriots as my team was that I was in Boston on holiday in 2000 and bought a patriots jersey. American football has become my favourite sport, even after soccer which I watch less and less now.

That's two new board members from Edinburgh! Welcome to you both. To anyone who doesn't know, Edinburgh is a simply wonderful town. If you ever get a chance to visit it, you should.

Thanks for the welcome Mike, and Edinburgh is a great city as you have said. I am looking forward to posting with all of you.

Thanks for the welcome Mike, and Edinburgh is a great city as you have said. I am looking forward to posting with all of you.

Grew up in Orange, Ma. , currently reside in Indiana. Been a Pats fan since I was a kid back in 1960. Been to numerous Patriot games when they were on the road: Denver, Cincy, Indy, Chicago. I watch them faithfully every week via NFL Sunday ticket - and I love the wins and agonize over the losses - like last Sunday night.....arggh...:(

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back