PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Born and raised in Lawrence MA, bought my first house in Methuen and lived there for 8 years, then moved to Las Vegas, then moved to Attleboro MA where I currently reside.

I've been a Pats fan my whole life. I had a Plunkett poster on my wall as a kid in the 70s but, I guess I'm still a bandwagoner since I didn't become hardcore until the season leading up to SB XX. I was in college at the time and had to watch that Superbowl on my 5" b&w TV in the convenience store I worked in.

Kennebunk Maine since 1976
Before that lived in Danvers MA & Belmont MA

Not a season ticket holder (was one 1972 to 1975). Two season
tickets for end zone cost a grand total of $80 in those days.

Pats fan for 47 years. Started in 1959 when team was being put together
by Mike Holovak. My wife has often said that I love the Pats more than
her.

Warwick, Orange, Westboro, living in Crystal City, Arlington VA since 89'.
Season ticket holder, 67-82, got mad when they went on strike.
Saw first game in Fenway in 65', fan since 63.
I still like Sam Hunt, Jim Nance, Houston Antwine, Jim Lee Hunt, Gino Cappeletti.

Rhode Island
Seaon Tix sec 137
My family has been Pats fans since the beginning, but my first game was in 1975, I was 5 years old.

Western MA.
Not a seasaon ticket holder
Saw the Boston Patriots play at Fenway in the late 60ies.
Suffered with the Sullivans; crowed with the Krafts.

Pats fan since the 70's. Not a season ticket holder but faithfully attend many training camps to get "eyes on" my favorite players and the new rooks every year. Biggest thrill this year was to be there at Rodney's first TC day when nobody expected him!!! Born in Concord, lived in Hopkinton and now Bolton. Building a summer camp-get-away on the lakes of Cape Breton NS (may have to invest in that new sling-box!

Pats fan since the 70's. Not a season ticket holder but faithfully attend many training camps to get "eyes on" my favorite players and the new rooks every year. Biggest thrill this year was to be there at Rodney's first TC day when nobody expected him!!! Born in Concord, lived in Hopkinton and now Bolton. Building a summer camp-get-away on the lakes of Cape Breton NS (may have to invest in that new sling-box!

Not a season ticket holder
Fan for 33 years

Raised in MA, spent adult life in CA. Been a Pats fan since 1984. Never a season ticket holder, but seen a handful of games during west coast visits.

Regards,
Chris

Connecticut

Fan for 7 years

Not a ticketholder

Merrimack, NH
Pats fan since moving from CA in 1986

Little Rock,Arkansas
not a season ticket holder
been a Pats fan since 1977

Big fan of defensive backs (Mike Haynes and Raymond Clayborne)

Grew up along NH seacoast, went to UNH, have now spent half of my years in CA.

Attended a few rare games back there and out here.

The Patriots birth in 1960 changed me from a Cleveland Browns to a Patriots fan (thank God).

Military brat-lived in Japan most of my life. Currently living in Tallahassee

Not a season ticket holder. Going to first Pats game with my dad week 16 @ Jax.

Fan since I started watching football at age 6 while living in RI. Dad is huge Pats fan

Southern RI
Been on the season ticket waiting list since 2001
Fan since 1985 or so.

Burlington VT
Fan Since 1993(only 22)
Never been to Gillette
Been to last three games in Denver and last one in Buffalo

Actually, I hate dating myself, but Ive been a full blown, diehard Pats fan since the day they first came into existence. Unconditional fan, loved them when they sucked, loved them when they were mediocre and love them now when they have three Lombardis (more on the way hopefully).

Originally from Central Mass, last 25 years on NH Seacoast.
Not a season ticket holder but wish I were.

Interesting minor point, I've only ever been to 3 Patriots games in person.

First was at Foxboro Stadium - 2001 - first time they played the Rams. They lost but both my son and I walked out saying damn we can beat those guys. Tickets were won by my brother-in-law in a raffle and he gave them to me (he doesn't like football).

Second was at Gillette - 2003 - the second Buffalo Bills game when they severely kicked butt for the payback. Tickets were a birthday gift to me from my son.

Third game was at Gillette - 2004 - my wife and I went to see, one of my favorite running backs, Corey Dillon (and I liked him when he was on the Bengals first) face his old team the Bengals for the first time. They won but it wasn't one of their easier games! My wife got the tickets from someone at her workplace who couldn't go to the game. Another unexpected birthday gift from my wife.

So there you have it - - 3 unexpected sets of tickets - - 3 Lombardis!
Quick, someone tell Bob Kraft!!!:D

I started out here as Brady2Brown awhile back (sorry, flutietophelan!).

I switched over to SpiritOf76; I have the same id at kffl.

I've been a fan since the mid-seventies, when my dad first started taking me to games.

I usually go to ~2 games a year.

Fan since growing up in RI; never got into the Redskins here

Currently iving in Livermore, Ca. Originally from Fairhaven, Mass until 1991 with several states in between. Not a season ticket holder but use thier seats 1-3 times a year -:) Been a Patriots fan since they 1st started playing in the old AFL.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back