PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats segregated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to go back to the practice squad for a few more months if this is the kind of thing your going to post in the main forum.

yep, should have gone with my first instinct. Feeling the love. Thanks guys. I was just curious if anyone else noticed the same thing. Sorry for asking. Sheesh!

Noticing and making a ridiculous (and public) inference are two different things.

yep, should have gone with my first instinct. Feeling the love. Thanks guys. I was just curious if anyone else noticed the same thing. Sorry for asking. Sheesh!

It was still a pretty stupid assumption on your part, so it should be quite obvious to you that you're not "feeling the love."

I recall the camera shots in question. Moss sat between Merriweather and another DB. Brady sat down with Hoyer to his left, Welker to his right, and Edelman to Welker's right.

And a late contender for dumbest thread of 2009 emerges

The worst of it is that they make the Jewish owners sit in a seperate room. Oh the humanity!

They're also anti-dentites.

Tom Brady is a race-faker!

It's funny to see this thread, I was watching the game yesterday and jokingly called my girlfriend over to show her a clip (probably same one you saw) of all the black guys on the team hanging out then a second later all the white guys. She said about positions, but I pointed out how Moss and Welker were in both clips.

We both joked about it, but neither of us took it serious. Anyone who has watched the Pats for more than one game knows it's not the case, it just happened to be like that a few times yesterday, likely pure coincidence.

That being said, anyone who thinks people are 100% color blind are stupid or ignorant, and have definitely not grown up in largely mixed race area. I'd be shocked if any player on the team is a racist, but lets be real, black guys tend to be closer to black guys and white guys closer to white guys. It doesn't mean they hate the other race by any means, it's just the way it is.

It's the same thing off the field. Every time you see athletes hanging out, they're generally the same race. Mostly because players flock to people who have similar backgrounds and upbringings.

I thought this is the reason why Kraft forced Belichick to sign Isaiah Stanback as a 3rd QB? all white OL, all white QBs, a couple of white WRs. Kraft needed to bring a guy into the mix. Belichick gave in and also said OK when Kraft demanded they sign a Jewish WR.

I shouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole but just can't help wondering. One particular pan of the Pats bench yesterday brought back visions of Alabama in the 60s. On one end of the bench was Moss with only black players (can't remember who). On the other end was Brady with only white players, Welker and I don't remember who else. I seem to remember Brady and Moss being together a lot on the sidelines in '07 but I have not seen them together at all lately.

Anyone else notice this? It just looked weird. Perhaps just a coincidence but I have had concerns about team chemistry and this was a bit disconcerting.

Reverend Al, is that you?? Reverend Al???? Reverend Al???????
Hmmm........must've went back to Wappinger Falls

:singing::singing::singing:

Kind of on the subject of racial outrage did anyone catch Chris Gaspers comments about the Moss mask just after the game? He said he was offended by it and that the guy was in blackface,he commented that Moss did not seem to be offended he did not realize that was because Randy was selling the masks himself. In this pc world we all need to grow a little thicker skin and not be offended by every perceived slight. BTW damn those masks are creepy

Kind of on the subject of racial outrage did anyone catch Chris Gaspers comments about the Moss mask just after the game? He said he was offended by it and that the guy was in blackface,he commented that Moss did not seem to be offended he did not realize that was because Randy was selling the masks himself. In this pc world we all need to grow a little thicker skin and not be offended by every perceived slight. BTW damn those masks are creepy

If I wear an Obama mask, that's not blackface. if I wear an Obama mask with a gorilla outfit, then that's blackface. It all depends on whether the guy wearing it is mocking Moss in a racial way. The mask alone does not qualify as blackface, because Moss is a person, not a race.

There's a big difference there. I'm not saying that wearing the mask means it can't be blackface.

If I wear an Obama mask, that's not blackface. if I wear an Obama mask with a gorilla outfit, then that's blackface. It all depends on whether the guy wearing it is mocking Moss in a racial way. The mask alone does not qualify as blackface, because Moss is a person, not a race.

There's a big difference there. I'm not saying that wearing the mask means it can't be blackface.

yeah when I think of blackface I think of some guy with shoe polish on his face not a character specific mask.

This is the stupidest thread of all time, needs to be put in the practice forum...

While we're at it, I have yet to see one woman player on the Patriots. Not only is Bill Belichick a Pro-Segregation Racist, he's also a Woman Hating Sexist!

I shouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole but just can't help wondering. One particular pan of the Pats bench yesterday brought back visions of Alabama in the 60s. On one end of the bench was Moss with only black players (can't remember who). On the other end was Brady with only white players, Welker and I don't remember who else. I seem to remember Brady and Moss being together a lot on the sidelines in '07 but I have not seen them together at all lately.

Anyone else notice this? It just looked weird. Perhaps just a coincidence but I have had concerns about team chemistry and this was a bit disconcerting.

YES, Tom Brady hates Black People....... That's why he choose football as his sport of choice. :confused:

I cannot believe this piece of SH!T thread has not made it into the practice squad by now. What gives??????

YES, Tom Brady hates Black People....... That's why he choose football as his sport of choice. :confused:

I cannot believe this piece of SH!T thread has not made it into the practice squad by now. What gives??????

Because Mangini and the Browns tried to sign it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST