PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats segregated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brady et al fan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I shouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole but just can't help wondering. One particular pan of the Pats bench yesterday brought back visions of Alabama in the 60s. On one end of the bench was Moss with only black players (can't remember who). On the other end was Brady with only white players, Welker and I don't remember who else. I seem to remember Brady and Moss being together a lot on the sidelines in '07 but I have not seen them together at all lately.

Anyone else notice this? It just looked weird. Perhaps just a coincidence but I have had concerns about team chemistry and this was a bit disconcerting.

I think its just that positional units sit together. So when you see the O-Line together, it just happens that on our team, its a bunch of white guys. If you see the DBs sit together, it just happens that on our team, there are no white DBs. I see guys like Brady & Moss & Wilfork with just about everybody when it comes to sitting/celebrating on the sidelines.

Last edited:
I shouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole but just can't help wondering. One particular pan of the Pats bench yesterday brought back visions of Alabama in the 60s. On one end of the bench was Moss with only black players (can't remember who). On the other end was Brady with only white players, Welker and I don't remember who else. I seem to remember Brady and Moss being together a lot on the sidelines in '07 but I have not seen them together at all lately.

Anyone else notice this? It just looked weird. Perhaps just a coincidence but I have had concerns about team chemistry and this was a bit disconcerting.

Way to make something out of nothing. If you watched most of the pans of the bench, Brady wasn't sitting most of the time. He was walking around all over the place. The few times he wasn't walking, he was sitting next to either Welker, Moss or both.

BTW, your title is garbage and you really need to change it...Especially since the connotations could mean that Belichick and the coaching staff were responsible.

I seem to remember Brady and Moss being together a lot on the sidelines in '07 but I have not seen them together at all lately.
You didn't watch the whole game yesterday, did you ?

:confused:

This thread has to be a joke... no way you're serious right? :confused:

Really?

I mean, F'n really?

Brady and Moss usually sit together on the bench. Also, look at the receivers that Brady has had a good rapport with: Branch, Moss, Givens, Brown, Gaffney, et al.

Your stupid if you think race is an issue on a team like the Patriots.

ugh, at first i wasn't going to touch this with a 12 foot pole but then i just couldn't help myself and be a complete arse (like usual), so is there any way to segregate YOU from the rest of US?

Could a mod please DELETE this thread????

We need a Hall of Infamy for these excerable threads

I thought maybe you were going to be talking positional segregation.

Bill Madison simply MUST be quoted at this time...

YouTube - Billy Madison - Insanely Idiotic (Academic Decathalon) [CC]

Mr. brady et al fan, what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited:
You didn't watch the whole game yesterday, did you ?

:confused:

Apparently not... because they [brady / moss] were were holding hands like a high school couple after Moss's 2nd or 3rd TD... lol

Yep, you're absolutely right! Belichick has apparently decided that the best way to keep the team in line is to make sure the white players and black players don't sit next to each other. We all know he's big on history, so being the genius that he is, there must be something about segregation that he feels will help the Patriots to another championship.

I sure hope the other teams don't figure it out as fast as you did, we could be in big trouble.

Unreal.

There was actually an article and quote by a player that came here from Seattle. The player's name excapes me. The tight end Christian Fauria, I think. He was quoted as saying it suprised him how well the Patriots were racialy intermingled where as where he came from the players stuck and hung together by race.

Jim Brown has been quoted as saying BB has done more for the African American cause than many of African American members of the game....specifically being involved with his program of visiting prison inmates.

As with many other things, the Patriots are leaders in this area.

Does the OP know anything about the Patriots? It is probably one of the most race- and color-blind organizations in all of sports. I have no idea what he's talking about, other than observing a happenstance on the sidelines. Saying anything more would give this stuff more credit than it deserves.

I was hoping this whole race-gate thing wouldn't become evident until after the season, but you just completely exposed the pats for what they are, racists.

ever wonder why pat the patriot is a white guy??????

I shouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole......

Apparently you don't subscribe to the "go with your first thought" strategy....

Congratulations on posting the dumbest thread I've ever read on Patsfans. That's quite an accomplishment.

In before Practice Squad move.

Yes, but only since the ghost of Strom Thurmond became an assistant.

In a related story, this thread is ******ed. Racism is still bad enough; we don't need this kind of dumb s*** muddying things further.

yep, should have gone with my first instinct. Feeling the love. Thanks guys. I was just curious if anyone else noticed the same thing. Sorry for asking. Sheesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes