PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats play Saturday the 14th at 8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready NOW.

Exactly, this is good news for us.

Well the ideal would be early game Saturday just because I hate waiting all day but I'll gladly take this

I'll be working during no less than half of the afternoon game that Saturday so the night game is perfect for me! :)

aWWW man, i have listen to phill sims and jim nantz for a entire playoff game :confused:

I wish it was on fox, nbc or even telemundo.

Hmmmm; early morning hunt with the boys, with beers, go to the first site.

Still early, go to the next site, have some beers, get bored, go to next site.

Go to next site after picking up more beers, cigarettes, and vodka.

Remember to save at least 1/4, or 1/3 or 1/5 of the vodka, at least till you get to the truck.

Meet your hunting party, walk around a lot, drink everyone's offering, find your way back to the truck.

Go home, rest for about 5 hours on the couch, wake up at about 8:47p and and ask what the score is.

Eat everything is sight.

Darn. This bye is only good for players, not fans. Still, I like the Sat time.

Guns & beer!
What could go wrong?

Sounds good. The real problem for me is the following week; Sunday 1/22 is the natural day for me to be on an airplane to California.

On the plus side, Jet Blue does have inflight television ...

Sounds like it's time to get "stuck in traffic..." Just a suggestion...

Pretty clear to me that we cheer for Cincy over Houston.

If Cincy wins, then we play them no matter what. I probably then want Pittsburgh to beat Denver, to give the Ravens a formidable opponent.

If Houston wins, then we cheer for Denver to beat Pittsburgh so we face Denver (weakest overall team playing, IMO).

Hmmmm; early morning hunt with the boys, with beers, go to the first site.

Still early, go to the next site, have some beers, get bored, go to next site.

Go to next site after picking up more beers, cigarettes, and vodka.

Remember to save at least 1/4, or 1/3 or 1/5 of the vodka, at least till you get to the truck.

Meet your hunting party, walk around a lot, drink everyone's offering, find your way back to the truck.

Go home, rest for about 5 hours on the couch, wake up at about 8:47p and and ask what the score is.

Eat everything is sight.

I hope one of the "boys" is driving, otherwise I'm glad I'll be watching the game and nowhere near a highway...if that post isn't tongue in cheek, you can get help you know.

Any playoff game is tough, but I do hope Cincy beats Houston. I'm not sure how I feel about having to beat the Steelers to get our first playoff win in four years, after two consecutive one and dones.

Badass, hopefully I can get a good stream ovah here.

Just bought the NFL Game Pass Post Season package for $69. I hope I get to see more than just one game, as per the last two post seasons. :)

Go Pats!

P.S. I was hoping that by paying for Game Pass, I would at least be spared the avalanche of commercials that accompany NFL games. No such luck. Still have to watch the Jets and their Pepsi Max weirdness.

Absolutely LOVE the Saturday Night Slot. Playoff football in primetime is as good as it gets.

Gotta root for the Bengals.

Though last time I rooting for an opponent I wanted for the Pats, we lost on Black Sunday and last year.

This is how I feel...no more rooting for an opponent. Let's just take what we get and stomp them.

I checked the long term weather forecast and it looks interesting....I know, it's two weeks out, but somebody has to start the discussion....

Foxboro, MA 02035 Month Weather Report - AccuWeather.com

---------- Freezing Rain
43° Lo 20°

Ok, I am just throwing this out there. The models are showing a big snow storm in that time frame. Between Jan 12-14. The best way to describe it is that it is similar to the october snow storm. I will keep you updated. It looks like the NAO wants to go negative and the La Nina is weakening. Mid January-Late February, expect some snow storms.

Ok, I am just throwing this out there. The models are showing a big snow storm in that time frame. Between Jan 12-14. The best way to describe it is that it is similar to the october snow storm. I will keep you updated. It looks like the NAO wants to go negative and the La Nina is weakening. Mid January-Late February, expect some snow storms.

imagine if it was a blizzard..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes