PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats must go scorched earth on this JERK and his team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Baltimore got screwed on that once. Let me check...

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten. The Ravens had to go to Denver to play P6ID and the Broncos.

There won't be any changes this time though. That place will be rocking.

That only happened because the Orioles had a home game that night. Wouldn't move it to an afternoon game. The City didn't think they could handle, traffic, police, etc.

that franchise is now #2 on my list of most hated behind jets...bunch of *****

In addition to an epic beatdown, would it be too much to get a human sacrifice at the end of the game? Greg Doyel. Comparing this year's AFCCG to Black Sox Scandal. Pats rigged the game.

Hey! Thanks pfpa. I was looking for that guys first name and his crime.

That only happened because the Orioles had a home game that night. Wouldn't move it to an afternoon game. The City didn't think they could handle, traffic, police, etc.

That's right. I remember having empathy for the Ravens and their fans, which is something very rare for me.

You don't think his family was part of the Suck for Luck campaign? I do.

His "accidental" feeling deflated comment during Hategate didn't fool me either.

I think that a kid playing in college had no decision-making power for the Indianapolis Colts.

The Pats don't have to do anything differently than what they've been doing. The Colts have been our whipping boys for years now and I don't really see that changing much in the coming seasons if the Pats remain intact. There's no getting revenge on a team we beat soundly every time we play them. Contrary, I think Baltimore is the team I'd rather smash more.

I found this one interesting:

1. National/area scout for Rams for 2001 SB loss to Patriots.
2. Western regional scout for Philly for 2004 SB loss to Patriots.
3. GM for Indy for 2013 and 2014 losses to the Patriots in playoffs and regular season.

Sour grapes much?

That's the deal, isn't it? That's really all you need to know. He's cut out of the same cloth as Marshall Faulk. Can't believe he lost to an inferior athletic team.

I really which The Colts were on the home schedule. Opening with them on our Thursday night coronation and letting them see the banner unfurled and all the pomp and circumstance that goes with it. Only after they have to suffer through all that do they get an can of whoopass opened on 'em.

I think that a kid playing in college had no decision-making power for the Indianapolis Colts.

There's a close connection between the Mannings and the Lucks. Looking at the way things were manipulated for Peyton and Eli, it's safe to say that daddy Luck might have had some guidance from his pal Archie at the time Andrew was in school. I think there might have been some Indy/Irsay connection to Stanford at the time also.

I've said it before. I would not be surprised if we beat the Colts ass every time we play them for the rest of the Brady/Belichick tenure. They won't forgive or forget what the Colts pulled.

Yeah, but keep the routs coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back