PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats must go scorched earth on this JERK and his team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grigson is a horrible GM. The Colts without Luck are a 3-4 win team at most. He has had three first round draft picks in his tenure and he peed away two of them. Andrew Luck was the only good first round pick and my 3 year old niece could have made that pick. The other two were Bjorn Werner and the pick used to trade for Trent Richardson (both were healthy inactives for the AFCCG).

I really hope if the reports are true and the only ball remotely close to 2 PSI under the legal limit was the ball turned in by the Colts that Ted Wells and his investigating team investigates the Colts' staff.
Who is to say the Colts ballboy didn't mess with that ball?

Maybe this is the Pats fan in me. But pretty clear to see the Colts let air out of the ball Jackson intercepted. Grigson ran to Kensil who had the ball checked which it was under prompting to them to check the others.

Kraft needs to force this issue and make it a media spectacle. I want this hung around Indy's neck, I want their 1st round draft pick, and I want to crush them 87-3 next year

Maybe this is the Pats fan in me. But pretty clear to see the Colts let air out of the ball Jackson intercepted. Grigson ran to Kensil who had the ball checked which it was under prompting to them to check the others.
Grigson apparently ran to Kravitz pretty fast as well, probably with Irsay's blessing. That's how the media ****storm started. Damn creeps.

Back in the 80s the Bengals coach Sam Wyche hated Jerry Glanville of the Oilers, because Glanville had targeted Bengals players to injure them.

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/12/18/sports/bengals-rub-oilers-noses-in-turf-61-7.html

The next time after the intentional injury game, Boomer Esiason had it going and the Bengals POURED it on. Up 45-0, the Bengals tried and recovered on onsides kick!

Cincinnati led by 21-0 after one quarter, by 31-0 at halftime and by 52-0 after three quarters. The Bengals were throwing on first down all the while, converting fourth-down plays in the final quarter, and even kicking a field goal for their final points with 25 seconds left.

Final tally: Cincinnati 61, Houston 7.

I WANT THAT!

This from a team that rolled over like pigs to blatantly lose football games to get Andrew Luck...

The Champs won't forget this my friend, nope......
Not like a pig..... More like a bloated, maggot-ridden pig carcass

Grigson is a horrible GM. And now... he has squandered most of Andrew Luck's rookie wage scale deal and either lets Andrew Luck play out the final year or signs him for 20+ million a season. Even if the first year cap hit is artificially low, the Colts have a shelf life before that deal forces them to not resign good players.

It will depend on how he drafts, but I think that Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Kansas City, and Buffalo are all potentially better than the Colts next year. All of them can run the ball and play some defense, more than you can say for Indy. Really, all they have is Luck.

Grigson is a horrible GM. And now... he has squandered most of Andrew Luck's rookie wage scale deal and either lets Andrew Luck play out the final year or signs him for 20+ million a season. Even if the first year cap hit is artificially low, the Colts have a shelf life before that deal forces them to not resign good players.

It will depend on how he drafts, but I think that Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Kansas City, and Buffalo are all potentially better than the Colts next year. All of them can run the ball and play some defense, more than you can say for Indy. Really, all they have is Luck.
It would be great if Luck gets fed up with the Colts and opts for free agency. Either way they'd be screwed -- let their franchise QB walk, or overpay him.

You guys are mad but you should be laughing......his band of frauds are getting beat by the pats by an average of 4 TD per game.......if ratting out is his only play, then pity the poor fool......Houston is going to kill them next year anyway

I feel bad for Andrew Luck. That poor kid is probably going to be stuck with that owner for his entire career.

It would be so much easier for Luck to deal with if he would simply accept the non-prescription painkillers Irsay offers him. The world would seem so much brighter.

They're a .500 team outside their division

Colts. :mad:

Pigs. Well, I guess it wasn't just Manning, was it?. There is something so pathetically smarmy about that whole franchise. So smug in trying to portray itself as the epitome of holier-than-thou middle American purity. If they spent more time trying to play at a level playing field and being real professional adults in the way they go about things, then maybe I'd have at least a few ounces of respect for them.

But they don't. They're a bunch of sore losers and crybabys obsessed with vilifying the big bad Northeasterners, i.e. the New England Patriots, everything they hate. If they hate us because they're sick of losing to us, fine. Take that hate and channel it into beating us. We'll respect you then.

But enough with this sore-loser/holier than thou crap: Tanking a whole season for a player and piping in crowd noise and getting the rules committee to bow to your whims? You have ZERO right to be on a high horse with that history.

Yeah. F*** the Colts. They're back in the top 3 hated teams, all right.

You guys are mad but you should be laughing......his band of frauds are getting beat by the pats by an average of 4 TD per game.......if ratting out is his only play, then pity the poor fool......Houston is going to kill them next year anyway
My anger primarily is over what we had to endure for two weeks before the game, essentially ruining what should've been an enjoyable time. We'll never get those two weeks back.

My anger primarily is over what we had to endure for two weeks before the game, essentially ruining what should've been an enjoyable time. We'll never get those two weeks back.
I for one have already forgotten those two weeks.

It is what it is...........

I found this one interesting:
Didn't know that he was with the Rams as well. Wow.

He was at Philly the same time as Harbaugh.

Someone on the colts staff let air out, I'm 99% certain of that.
....and the other 11 which were on the Pats sideline were "a tick under".

Still trying to piece together how/when the Pats were using a Colts balls. Accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back