PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats back door playoffs tracker

This is exactly what I was going to post. Relying on 3 of the worst franchises in the NFL, to all win in crunch time... in the same week.

Hardly worth doing the calculations. Just beat Buffalo, baby.

Great post - I agree. Having said that, the Jags have something to play for and are playing well. The Dolphins do not have a QB thanks to Duggar :). Now is there any reason for the Browns to win? Any given Sunday.

Just beat Buffalo, baby.

Bumping this just because I like seeing "backdoor" on the first page.

If they lose to Buffalo, the need:

Jags to Beat the Tits
Jets to beat the Phins
Browns to beat the Steelers

in which case they get Buffalo again next week. If they do beat Buffalo and Cincy beats Baltimore, then the Pats will play Cincy
so basically we need to beat buffalo

Bumping this just because I like seeing "backdoor" on the first page.

If they lose to Buffalo, the need:

Jags to Beat the Tits
Jets to beat the Phins
Browns to beat the Steelers

in which case they get Buffalo again next week. If they do beat Buffalo and Cincy beats Baltimore, then the Pats will play Cincy
1 down

The idea of going back into Buffalo for a rematch at 8-9 just feels so so wrong.

I could see the Jets upsetting Miami, but I don’t trust Cleveland to win at Pittsburgh at all. The Browns are just the kind of team to ruin this sort of thing. So to me it’s win at Buffalo tomorrow or it’s over.

I could see the Jets upsetting Miami, but I don’t trust Cleveland to win at Pittsburgh at all. The Browns are just the kind of team to ruin this sort of thing. So to me it’s win at Buffalo tomorrow or it’s over.

Also literally no one on Earth should root for the Browns because f.cuk them.

It's very simple, if the Pats want into the playoffs win tomorrow. They'll then be 9-8 having beaten a good team. If not well happy offseason.

Rooting for the Browns and their psycho sick sex assaulting QB is not worth Pats going to Buffalo as a seven seed and for the second year in a row getting stomped on.

Also literally no one on Earth should root for the Browns because f.cuk them.

It's very simple, if the Pats want into the playoffs win tomorrow. They'll then be 9-8 having beaten a good team. If not well happy offseason.

Getting in by winning tomorrow is preferred, of course. But backing in should be embraced as an opportunity not to be ashamed of.

Also the last time the Pats needed a QB with a sex scandal to his name to win a game for them to make the playoffs (Favre), it didn’t work out in the Pats’ favor. And that happened twice with the same guy (2002 and 2008).

It will be interesting to see posters rooting for the Jet's Joe Flacco (ex-Raven) to beat the Dolphins and the sexual deviant to beat the Steelers. Strange times.

Rooting for the Browns and their psycho sick sex assaulting QB is not worth Pats going to Buffalo as a seven seed and for the second year in a row getting stomped on.
One of the very few people that I wouldn't mind seeing get injured then Brissett leading the way to victory. That or DBagW going 0-28 and the Browns D scoring 4 TDs for the win.

the games in Pittsburgh.... don't give Cleveland much of a chance

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back