PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Patriots Training Camp 7-26-2023

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
so pumped that football is finally here!

taking my son to training camp tomorrow for the first time, still working on converting him into a football/Patriot fan

Not only that, but they worked just in the red zone where our offense has struggled and our defense excels!
True,  plus always advantage defense in the red zone.
A compressed field which negates speed and athleticism as well as the offenses' knowing where they're going is not as much of an advantage as it is in the open field.

Thuney got starter reps from day one.

I think Andrews did as a UFA too.

If someone stood out, he would have received reps.
There has been no chance yet to stand out or not.

There is a difference between a guy expected to start at a position and a position that already has a starter who is out.

So he is publicly acknowledging that there was friction btw he and BB. Wow.

We all knew there was but very interesting how he addressed it w/ the media.

Refreshing in a way....
How is “nah” an acknowledgement?

I’m encouraged. Starting off with all red zone is a tall task, especially for this team which was incredibly bad in the red zone last year. They didn’t really have too much trouble moving the ball between the 20s but the wheels always fell off near the goal line, so makes sense to work a lot on that. Beyond that, just the basic descriptions we are getting via tweet of the plays ran already sound more complex than anything Patricia drew up all of 2022. Reasons to be positive here.

what if monty gets 500 yards and 10 TDs in the preseason?
He wouldn't take the place or reps of one of the top 4 WR's.

HOWEVER, it would show almost everyone that he is a valuable utility player. He is indeed able to play WR, RB and is needed as a blocker on Special Teams. Montgomery is the Bolden of 2023 (and 2024).

Yeah...he basically said he needs to be pushed to play hard. Hopefuly Klemm provides that fire. Patricia was very hands off.

"Trent Brown said he loves the fire that Bill O'Brien and Adrian Klemm bring to the coaching staff. "I think it's necessary ... I think it's needed"
So Glad Trent Brown can speak. He is still not happy but he is needed to play in condition and stop with the penalty infractions.

How is “nah” an acknowledgment?
Is there a lawyer in the crowd? Is "nah" and acknowledgment? Of course, there was friction. He went outside of Mr. Controll's organization, that is a No No. We all know that.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back